Juco DT Jeffrey M’ba

Advertisement
Michigan hired his former High school coach to be part of the football staff, so the past relationship could give them some leverage.

Go Canes

Kid is going to be good early. He’s gonna win on shear athleticism. Great find for Simpson plus he’s probably going to add Kelly.

Advertisement
A kid from the Congo ain’t choosing Michigan over Miami.

Remember now Michigan's bag game is serious; I am talking house, car, and walking around money. Plus midwest cornfeed thick Becky warm n wett wett service on cold nights or any night for that matter.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just saw a snip of an interview with the kid (i think from Canesport) definitely sounds like he's in play here.. maybe we're even the favorite
That’d be huge. I think he’s announcing Friday.

I thought we were out of it since he hasn’t visited here. Do you know what other schools he’s visiting and whether he’s visited them?

Edit: just saw ur post

From Auburn's 247 site, dated 12/11 (Saturday):
"***Highest probabilityI***
-4-star defensive tackle Jeffrey M’ba, Independence Community College (Kan.): It's basically down to Auburn and Missouri. Auburn coach Bryan Harsin went in-home with M'ba on Thursday but Missouri's Eliah Drinkwitz got the last visit. Both programs are optimistic but the confidence seems to be really high in Auburn. M'ba has told people his Iron Bowl experience blew him away. M'ba apparently is back in his home country of France. He plans to alert both programs of his choice Wednesday at around 12 a.m. CT."

Advertisement

I thought we were out of it since he hasn’t visited here. Do you know what other schools he’s visiting and whether he’s visited them?

He visited here in October. It's weird he had a good visit and when he found out Cristobal was coming, it looked good then nothing after

Visited Miami in October and visited Auburn Nov 28. Visited Tennessee but they're not in it.

Supposedly Mario has been on him since he took over.. via phone of course.. definitely going to be us or Auburn but we need this kid.

Advertisement
I thought we were in the clear here but a lot of Auburn smoke. Taylor, JHH, Miller, and this kid would be a good 2 deep for next year. Physically he is ready to play tomorrow. He would ease a lot of concern and would allow us to bring on Haye a little slower and we could shirt the freshmen DTs that we sign.

Advertisement
Back