Joshua Horton DT regular season highlights - COMMITS TO MIAMI 12.4

Advertisement
We finally got a satellite out there in the country , I had Cinemax and HBO lol. Had to replace my bedroom carpet by the time I was 15 lol

The big dish you had to wait to turn?

Those were epic. In the early days, the signals weren’t encrypted. We got EVERYTHING. No blur, but I was like Ethan Hunt working a mission to get the lock code from my parents.

The Clement and Convington QB class is when I started paying attention to recruiting. Only because I got a subscription to his little paper and on the last page was the recruiting list.
I was always a Scott Covington guy. Dude sat on the bench 3-4 years and only started his senior year. Pretty good QB and was part of the "we back" hurricane team that beat number 3 UCLA.

Advertisement
That’s as good of a tape as you will see. Has the measurables. Not sure how he is only a low 3 star.

Our best teams always had dudes at DT
Best teams in the nation have dominant talent at that position. Interesting quote from Brian Kelly during the SEC game, he said that league is a lineman league, both offensive and defensive, that is truly why teams like Bama and UGA have become dominant.

Advertisement
I sure hope our recruits and their families are not reading these threads. Jesus guys, take the shower talk to the WEZ.

Not to completely take us off topic. But I cant keep refreshing the portal thread.

That real *** show threw me a major curve ball one time. We were on a southern trip to play a weekend series. A bunch of us were just hanging out since we had curfew. That show came on and it was about exotic dancers. So it was like going to the strip club without having to go. One scene was girls in a tub...then they stood up and they werent completely girls. I have never seen the mood in a room change so quickly. No eye contact, everyone just went back to their rooms. It funny to think about now but back in the 90's most of that team could not wrap their heads around what they just witnessed.

Not to completely take us off topic. But I cant keep refreshing the portal thread.

That real *** show threw me a major curve ball one time. We were on a southern trip to play a weekend series. A bunch of us were just hanging out since we had curfew. That show came on and it was about exotic dancers. So it was like going to the strip club without having to go. One scene was girls in a tub...then they stood up and they werent completely girls. I have never seen the mood in a room change so quickly. No eye contact, everyone just went back to their rooms. It funny to think about now but back in the 90's most of that team could not wrap their heads around what they just witnessed.

1670258240122.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
His composite ranking dropped tremendously though lol, he is now in the 900+ lol.
Did they update his ranking tho, from the history bar on 247 they say his ranking hasn’t changed. Looks just to be that they updated others. I can see him getting an update soon

Advertisement
Back