Joshua Horton DT regular season highlights - COMMITS TO MIAMI 12.4

Super Mario Nintendo GIF

Advertisement
You in Fulton or Douglas county?

I lived in Fayette county for 10 years (I was in Fayetteville/PTC border) after going to school at GT...

Douglas. My company has a couple of HQ offices in Temple and Douglasville (I work in Douglasville).

Now that I know the area better, the next house purchase will probably be a bit to the southeast. I love driving down to the airport on Camp Creek Parkway, and I've been down to Fayetteville a few times (to go to the Hawaiian Chick Fila and a couple of other spots down there).

I'm pretty close to Sweetwater Creek state park right now. I told Relly that it's the location where they shot the "Snipe Hunt" episode of Atlanta in this final season. Beautiful area.

You in Fulton or Douglas county?

I lived in Fayette county for 10 years (I was in Fayetteville/PTC border) after going to school at GT...
Yea it's about 5 miles from me too. I stay in Fairburn right near the Fayette county line.

Advertisement
Douglas. My company has a couple of HQ offices in Temple and Douglasville (I work in Douglasville).

Now that I know the area better, the next house purchase will probably be a bit to the southeast. I love driving down to the airport on Camp Creek Parkway, and I've been down to Fayetteville a few times (to go to the Hawaiian Chick Fila and a couple of other spots down there).

I'm pretty close to Sweetwater Creek state park right now. I told Relly that it's the location where they shot the "Snipe Hunt" episode of Atlanta in this final season. Beautiful area.
That Trilith community is blowing up... Know a few people who live in there... I lived further down 54 towards PTC for 7 years and then in PTC for 3 years .. loved living in "the bubble" and being able to drive golf carts everywhere and all the golf courses 😂... Been gone for a decade but still have family and work down there so visit 2-3 times a year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Collins and now Horton. That’s two in less than a week
How is Horton’s motor and consistency? Those highlights are elite, power, inside outside player, has a great swim move and seems to use his hands well, just curious if he can play like this for an entire game.

Advertisement
How is Horton’s motor and consistency? Those highlights are elite, power, inside outside player, has a great swim move and seems to use his hands well, just curious if he can play like this for an entire game.
I don’t recall a dt with his tackle numbers so he must be somewhat consistent lol. People without motors don’t put up that many tackles

back in the olden days, you either had to subscribe to mags put out by the likes of Tom Lemming, etc, or get the top 100 list from magazines like Street and Smith, Athlon, etc, and stuff like Parade Magazine. Yeah, it's come a long way

Pre-internet, after signing day I'd go to the local library and steal the Miami Herald Sports Page for their coverage of the recent UM classes. lol
I remember going to the base library in Germany to read the herald sports page for class coverage. Then looking daily at the AAFES bookstore for a publication to appear

Advertisement
Back