Joshua Horton DT regular season highlights - COMMITS TO MIAMI 12.4

Advertisement
Welcome to The U!!!!!

1670181921659.gif

1670182207688.gif

1670182267186.gif

1670182358037.gif

1670182565787.gif

Let me lead by saying this kid is a steal. He’s a higher 4 Star caliber player. I think the star ranking thing has to naturally amplify for the casual fan when Mario Cristobal is only really at those point in his career an a+ in recruiting. It’s his redeeming quality. But rankings are far from perfect. There are kids who can play who slip through the cracks so it’s not a perfect science. If Mario wants him i want him even if we differ on how good the player can be. I wasn’t a fan of the LB he just took but he knows what he’s doing so I’m game
RNS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It feels like yesterday we were making jokes on here about “does he play dt?” and here we are 🥹

Advertisement
I still remember in the Erickson days getting so excited as CaneSport(Ferman) proclaimed every class the best and fastest they ever had at UM. LOL. Yeah, good days

Every year we set a new weightlifting record...

...good times...

Advertisement
For those mentioning coaches not being out doing visits, it used to be that you could only have so many on the road at one time. Not sure if it's still the case? In regard to Steele, maybe he's remained back keeping an eye on our current players if something were to happen while Mario is on the trail? Used to be done by one of the senior members of a staff, iirc.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back