Joshua Horton DT regular season highlights - COMMITS TO MIAMI 12.4

Advertisement
This is a great get.. kids film is good and against good competition.

@Cribby yesterday you had mentioned UGA possibly offering and today he said he's 100% done.

You think if UGA gives him a commitable offer he's still 100% done or should we be watching this until he signs?

I still remember in the Erickson days getting so excited as CaneSport(Ferman) proclaimed every class the best and fastest they ever had at UM. LOL. Yeah, good days

I didn't start really getting into recruiting until late Butch. The Worldwide Web only came about in the mid 90s (I was using AOL to access it in 94). And pre-internet, I just couldn't get into following recruiting. The gray hairs of the time would salivate over The Sporting News clips on top recruits, which always made me chuckle. I think I joined Canestime in 2002. Ferman was already rubbing people the wrong way at that point so I didn't bother with Canesport.

I've learned two universal truths 1. it all comes down to staff evaluations in the end, and 2. trust your own eyes over recruiting site analyst rankings. While they very broadly speaking get things right, their hidden agendas cloud the picture.

Advertisement
Team he plays for in Georgia is undefeated, playing for state championship next week. Currently ranked #1 in 6A (second highest classification), #3 in Atlanta area schools, #4 in Georgia regardless of classification, and #18 in the nation—-all rankings per MaxPreps.

I didn't start really getting into recruiting until late Butch. The Worldwide Web only came about in the mid 90s (I was using AOL to access it in 94). And pre-internet, I just couldn't get into following recruiting. The gray hairs of the time would salivate over The Sporting News clips on top recruits, which always made me chuckle. I think I joined Canestime in 2002. Ferman was already rubbing people the wrong way at that point so I didn't bother with Canesport.

I've learned two universal truths 1. it all comes down to staff evaluations in the end, and 2. trust your own eyes over recruiting site analyst rankings. While they very broadly speaking get things right, their hidden agendas cloud the picture.

back in the olden days, you either had to subscribe to mags put out by the likes of Tom Lemming, etc, or get the top 100 list from magazines like Street and Smith, Athlon, etc, and stuff like Parade Magazine. Yeah, it's come a long way

Pre-internet, after signing day I'd go to the local library and steal the Miami Herald Sports Page for their coverage of the recent UM classes. lol

I still remember in the Erickson days getting so excited as CaneSport(Ferman) proclaimed every class the best and fastest they ever had at UM. LOL. Yeah, good days
The Clement and Convington QB class is when I started paying attention to recruiting. Only because I got a subscription to his little paper and on the last page was the recruiting list.

Advertisement
back in the olden days, you either had to subscribe to mags put out by the likes of Tom Lemming, etc, or get the top 100 list from magazines like Street and Smith, Athlon, etc, and stuff like Parade Magazine. Yeah, it's come a long way

Pre-internet, after signing day I'd go to the local library and steal the Miami Herald Sports Page for their coverage of the recent UM classes. lol
And you had to whack off to sears catalogs and scrambled blurry **** channels.

Plage GIF sur GIFER - par Morluth

5e8ffa461ccb9.gif

Thick GIF - Find on GIFER

tumblr_mtd0kh0PHj1sf4dyro1_500.gif

ohitslikethat nicole mejia gif | WiffleGif

tästä hyvät peput näin aamuksi

The Clement and Convington QB class is when I started paying attention to recruiting. Only because I got a subscription to his little paper and on the last page was the recruiting list.

Also committed thievery of many early 90’s Sports’ sections. Lol.

Recruiting news was tough to come by back then

Advertisement
This is a great get.. kids film is good and against good competition.

@Cribby yesterday you had mentioned UGA possibly offering and today he said he's 100% done.

You think if UGA gives him a commitable offer he's still 100% done or should we be watching this until he signs?
After what I’ve been told I believe he sticks now regardless.

Advertisement
After what I’ve been told I believe he sticks now regardless.
Thanks... Huge pickup even if UGA doesn't offer but if he sticks with us after UGA pursues him hard, that's a big statement win from that part of the state. the UGA pressure is unreal there.

Advertisement
Back