Joshua Horton DT regular season highlights - COMMITS TO MIAMI 12.4

BylsmaPump.gif

Advertisement
For the star guys I think you will be thrilled by the time these sites do their final rankings. Mario’s recruiting Carrie’s weight. Don’t be surprised if 3-5 guys bump to 4 stars. They will claim “they reevaluated…but really they are making that crap up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
sh*t crazy. But its the same Miami fans that are low key Bama and this year FSU fans because when the **** did we become Gators and care about Star Ratings?

100. The star whores are super annoying and also lazy. Look at who Miami has doing the evals to decide whether or not you trust them over the Andrew Ivins and Gary Fermans of the world. Or, better yet, watch the film yourself to decide whether or not you like a kid.

Advertisement
sh*t crazy. But its the same Miami fans that are low key Bama and this year FSU fans because when the **** did we become Gators and care about Star Ratings?. I swear this kind of only been a real factor since Mario got here though foreal....i dont ever even remember our end of the year team rankings or star ratings bs...if i like a kids film an the offer list i pretty much good with that. I liked his film off of first glance.
Let me lead by saying this kid is a steal. He’s a higher 4 Star caliber player. I think the star ranking thing has to naturally amplify for the casual fan when Mario Cristobal is only really at those point in his career an a+ in recruiting. It’s his redeeming quality. But rankings are far from perfect. There are kids who can play who slip through the cracks so it’s not a perfect science. If Mario wants him i want him even if we differ on how good the player can be. I wasn’t a fan of the LB he just took but he knows what he’s doing so I’m game

He could be a 6-4 310lb monster by his second year here great take, still find it funny on UNC board all they are saying is $$ like we didn't build relationships here and can develop him better at the U

Advertisement
100. The star whores are super annoying and also lazy. Look at who Miami has doing the evals to decide whether or not you trust them over the Andrew Ivins and Gary Fermans of the world. Or, better yet, watch the film yourself to decide whether or not you like a kid.

I still remember in the Erickson days getting so excited as CaneSport(Ferman) proclaimed every class the best and fastest they ever had at UM. LOL. Yeah, good days

When you hire a coach whose only redeeming quality is his recruiting ability, recruiting rankings become amplified.
I hear you. I like the pickup at LB as well, but I'm not gonna pretend that I'm hyped or whatever about these latest pickups. Not when we've got blueballs from waiting for Samson, and we're begging big time, local, skill position guys to simply consider us. That's what happens when you get pantsed at home to the Fighting Nathan Bedford Forrests of MTSU. I'll still meme along with the threads though.

Advertisement
Back