Joshua Horton DT regular season highlights - COMMITS TO MIAMI 12.4

Advertisement
That's a long highlight film for a DL. Kid has a great motor, is technically sound, seems to know exactly where the ball is and is a forced fumble machine. His competition is supposedly strong, but he towered over some of those guys. Busted doubles up with his first step consistently. May need to get a little stronger, but shows a ton of upside. I was impressed. Why's he a low-mid 3 star baffles me.

Barack Obama GIF by Election 2020

sh*t crazy. But its the same Miami fans that are low key Bama and this year FSU fans because when the **** did we become Gators and care about Star Ratings?. I swear this kind of only been a real factor since Mario got here though foreal....i dont ever even remember our end of the year team rankings or star ratings bs...if i like a kids film an the offer list i pretty much good with that. I liked his film off of first glance.
When you hire a coach whose only redeeming quality is his recruiting ability, recruiting rankings become amplified.

Advertisement
****, He’s bigger than Sapp was as a High School Senior. Love the athleticism for a big’un, and he uses his hands really well.
I hear you. Zo knows what he's looking for in a player. I thank God everyday that he's here with us, helping the U move forward. By the way I don't care about rankings. This dude is a baller along with Pulliam these are the players we used to get..DOGS over DIVAS.

I think Mario has a more discerning eye for talent and ability to recruit than previous coaches. I don't believe he'll recruit players he doesn't believe can play here, and if they ultimately can't for various reasons it'll be in everyone's best interest to separate. This cycle isn't over, the portal awaits and it may take another class, but the roster talent will improve and we will compete at a high level.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back