Joshua Horton DT regular season highlights - COMMITS TO MIAMI 12.4

Advertisement
Yea, well - Cribby is cut from a different cloth.

No BS, straight ahead. Hate to be protesting while blocking a road if Cribby was passing through. He'd pass through.

No thin skin - his skin is more like Class 4 AP body armor. AP is Armor Piercing.

Cribby never wasted time skinning his game - just turns them inside out - and scrapes a bit.
Man you saying this reminds me of the time I was in Honduras during this past election period when the Chinese backed candidate won. There were protests everywhere, and in this one back road there was this lame attempt to block the road with a few downed tree branches and a few people in the road. Me, being employed by the US government, got a big a$$ Chevy Tahoe to drive around in. I had a timeline and to meet and I blew through that **** so fast the road got pregnant. People were running and jumping out of the road too😂.

Advertisement
I'd take Shemar and Lucas (as long as they weren't one of the boneheads that smoked before the road game in the lockeroom). Both are beasts.

Pass on Amari and Yulk. JMO.

Any others?

Lucas was one of the four (Denver Harris, PJ Williams, and Chris Marshall).

Of the 4, supposedly that was his only instance of stupidity.

Harris was Tokyo Drifting while live streaming in a parking garage.

Williams got caught with a lot of weed in his backpack during a traffic stop. Harris was driving.

Marshall broke Curfew the night before the games against us along Evan Stewart, Denver Harris and Smoke Bouie.

Advertisement
Not sure on Etta but I’ll dig , there’s another flip possibility at de regardless. A really good one. There’s so much going on I can barely keep up. I’m a small business owner not a writer for 247 lol. Every time I turn around there’s a new recruit or portal name popping up on our radar.
ron burgundy GIF

Advertisement
All these names popping up can only mean we’ve got more guys on the current team hitting the portal. Just look at the d-line alone.

This really is going to be a gigantic roster turnover.

Advertisement
Not sure on Etta but I’ll dig , there’s another flip possibility at de regardless. A really good one. There’s so much going on I can barely keep up. I’m a small business owner not a writer for 247 lol. Every time I turn around there’s a new recruit or portal name popping up on our radar.
Are we still in it for Damon Wilson?

The growing consensus is that Horton will be the next player to flip to the Miami Hurricanes. The three-star interior defensive lineman committed to North Carolina and was rumored to make his commitment Wednesday night but according to a source his announcement has now been pushed back to Sunday at 1 PM. Miami has been in constant communication with Horton since the Canes offered him back in September. Adding Horton will add to a position of need on the interior of the defensive line. Miami is looking to add more to the line and is expected to flip another defensive lineman from the Big Ten east division.

Advertisement
Back