Joshua Horton DT regular season highlights - COMMITS TO MIAMI 12.4

Advertisement
We can never have good things as the vocal minority will trash insiders every chance they get.

We are lucky Cribby puts up with the bullchit thrown at him by some on here.

Yea, well - Cribby is cut from a different cloth.

No BS, straight ahead. Hate to be protesting while blocking a road if Cribby was passing through. He'd pass through.

No thin skin - his skin is more like Class 4 AP body armor. AP is Armor Piercing.

Cribby never wasted time skinning his game - just turns them inside out - and scrapes a bit.

His ranking was last updated in June before the season which is weird , I feel like most guys have gotten updated (up and down) a few times since then

Advertisement
Yea, well - Cribby is cut from a different cloth.

No BS, straight ahead. Hate to be protesting while blocking a road if Cribby was passing through. He'd pass through.

No thin skin - his skin is more like Class 4 AP body armor. AP is Armor Piercing.

Cribby never wasted time skinning his game - just turns them inside out - and scrapes a bit.
Heard he shot a man in Reno just to watch him die!

Advertisement
Pinky And The Brain Tonight GIF by HULU

They’ve had kids reach out

I'd take Shemar and Lucas (as long as they weren't one of the boneheads that smoked before the road game in the lockeroom). Both are beasts.

Pass on Amari and Yulk. JMO.

Any others?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Collins, Etta, Horton, McCloud 👀
Not sure on Etta but I’ll dig , there’s another flip possibility at de regardless. A really good one. There’s so much going on I can barely keep up. I’m a small business owner not a writer for 247 lol. Every time I turn around there’s a new recruit or portal name popping up on our radar.

Advertisement
Back