Joshua Horton DT regular season highlights - COMMITS TO MIAMI 12.4

This kid has to be one of those kids who when he's on he's on but the rest of the time leaves alot to be desired. Only logical explanation I can think of why he's rated so low after watching his highlights.
He's a NT with 8 minutes of season highlights that includes a few tackles where he's hustling and staying with the play, so I don't think that's the case. Usually those types have shorter highlight videos and way fewer chase down tackles.

Advertisement
UNC writer with the same ol song and dance

"* UNC defensive tackle pledge Joshua Horton (Fairburn (Ga.) Hughes) has come upon a large, unexpected NIL deal, per a source. That is expected to cause a de-commitment."
LOL yesterday they were all saying he never seemed full committed from the start....

Advertisement

"* UNC defensive tackle pledge Joshua Horton (Fairburn (Ga.) Hughes) has come upon a large, unexpected NIL deal, per a source. That is expected to cause a de-commitment."
i like it...hopefully they realize they can't compete with us and just give up on anybody we want especially in Georgia and Florida but hopefully also in Virginia

Body types is exactly right. Play the odds and trust your coaching/development. LT took a huge step this year, Miller played well in spot duty and Jackson was everything we expected him to be. We just need MORE guys.
yup. He's like a bigger Kelly to me; deceptively-athletic throwback football player.

Big Nil money for a low rated 3 star ?

EDAFF65E-C8EC-4223-9A1F-449B943A633D.gif

Advertisement

Not sure the 800 rated player is getting a large NIL. I know everyone likes to blame NIL when they lose out on a player but sometimes you are simply beat for a kid. This is especially the case when you start getting to the 800 levels of players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Possible. When I said there’s plenty of flips possible I meant it. I could see some at other positions too.
I wonder what it’s like knowing what’s going on behind the scenes I literally go back in forth from canesinsight to twitter to 247 just to figure out what’s going on and u figure out whose most accurate on all these sites to and you and dmoney r pretty accurate

Advertisement
Back