2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

Advertisement
Who needs Oklahoma drills when you can tackle tires?
wheee GIF

I know its more then just playing time but this should be an easy sell. We will have an open spot after Zion is done and its his to take. And if hes as good as we think he could probably start this year. If nothing else he should get lots of reps with substitutions and mop up duty.

Advertisement
I'm not disagreeing with anything you're saying. I'm simply pointing out NOTHING we've seen previously at Miami is equivalent to what's our present situation. Not even when I was there did we have every aspect of the university on the same page like we do now. So while I understand tempering expectations, I also understand we'd be setting ourselves up for more failure if we simply assume we're not gonna get any kids that we have interest in. We have a legit shot in and out of any living room throughout America starting 2023 and beyond. Give Mario and the resources he's been gave a full cycle and watch the man work. That's one thing about energy, it attracts what you put out there. No more room for that failure ****. Open y'all's eyes to success so everyone sees it should be the norm.

Bruh that last line was a bar. Should get into Eric Thomas motivational speaking or something bruh.

Always Be Closing Alec Baldwin GIF

Advertisement
Do you realize we haven't even done Oklahoma drills in 3 years! This was a defensive coach and he does some soft *** pansy take on Oklahoma drills. Tell butch you can't do Oklahoma drills and watch him slap u in the mouth soon as those words come out.

Can someone get COACH L to tell this kid he would have a spot ont he basketball team?. We dont have any real big men there anyway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back