2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s a scorching hot take, sir.

so hot right now hansel GIF

Advertisement
Throw Zion at LG this spring and rebuild the OL from the inside out. Take it back to the genesis.

Mario/Mirabal want a balanced offense with a power run element, and the options at guard right now are no good if we're being honest. Rivers may lock one those spots down in camp but there's no one else big, strong or talented enough imo. Assuming Rivers and Campbell are out this spring I'd try this combo:

Scaife-Nelson-Clark-Sagapolu-Oluwaseun

Advertisement
Throw Zion at LG this spring and rebuild the OL from the inside out. Take it back to the genesis.

Mario/Mirabal want a balanced offense with a power run element, and the options at guard right now are no good if we're being honest. Rivers may lock one those spots down in camp but there's no one else big, strong or talented enough imo. Assuming Rivers and Campbell are out this spring I'd try this combo:

Troll

Good Night No GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Advertisement

Scaife over Nelson at Tackle? Do we watch the same games? I’m hoping someone takes Scaife out of the starting 5, not trying to put him in the most important spot. I feel like Nelson and Clark are the only two spots I’d consider settled at this point. Now I’m not going to sit here and say Nelson is done kind of high draft pick, but Scaife is an absolute under achiever IMO.

Scaife over Nelson at Tackle? Do we watch the same games? I’m hoping someone takes Scaife out of the starting 5, not trying to put him in the most important spot. I feel like Nelson and Clark are the only two spots I’d consider settled at this point. Now I’m not going to sit here and say Nelson is done kind of high draft pick, but Scaife is an absolute under achiever IMO.
I’m not sure what Rivers recovery timeline is, but he’s a for sure starter if healthy

Advertisement
Back