2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

Advertisement
He’s the same size as Zion now and that’s with him playing basketball. He’s in the 280’s now , once he’s done with bball the weight will pile on fast plus being in a big boy s/c and nutrition plan. By game 1 he’s 3 bills easy. That don’t mean he plays but this isn’t a Zion situation. He gained 30-40 pounds of bad weight and fast to be ready to play.

This. No good program should need a true freshman to play OL. But at least this kid could provide some useful depth, he's a little more ready than Rivers was. Zion was hopeless as a first year, and everyone with any experience new it. Not a knock on Zion, but on the staph and the upperclassmen around him that he somehow won the nod.

He’s the same size as Zion now and that’s with him playing basketball. He’s in the 280’s now , once he’s done with bball the weight will pile on fast plus being in a big boy s/c and nutrition plan. By game 1 he’s 3 bills easy. That don’t mean he plays but this isn’t a Zion situation. He gained 30-40 pounds of bad weight and fast to be ready to play.
Not to mention this kid is higher rated coming out he would be more prepared to be a day 1 vs UF then Zion was. IMO that is

Advertisement
He had an interview with On3 drop today. Said that relationships with his position coach are really big. Only has one visit scheduled as of now that’s us at the end of the month. Biggest part of the interview that stood out to me was this:

Miami’s new head coach Mario Cristobal has been a frequent number popping up in Conerly’s phone over the last few weeks.

“I talk to him almost every day,” Conerly said. “You all can judge that.”

Long way to go but we were the only school he gave a quote on.

He had an interview with On3 drop today. Said that relationships with his position coach are really big. Only has one visit scheduled as of now that’s us at the end of the month. Biggest part of the interview that stood out to me was this:

Miami’s new head coach Mario Cristobal has been a frequent number popping up in Conerly’s phone over the last few weeks.

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Advertisement

Happy Tears Crying GIF by TLC

Imagine manny calling everyday
And u have to hear that lisp on a daily basis
No wonder he couldn’t recruit

Advertisement
Advertisement

So he is signing in Feb?

Advertisement
Back