2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Soon was in the 240-250 range starting his Sr year. Played opening day at UM 280-285 lol. Cornerly is in the 280’s now and that’s during bball season.

Exactly my point. Zion was 280-285 week 1 at UF and got ragdolled all season long. Ain’t no shame in saying this kid won’t be physically ready to play big boy ball week 1, doesn’t mean he can’t grow into a legit NFL prospect one day

Advertisement
Exactly my point. Zion was 280-285 week 1 at UF and got ragdolled all season long. Ain’t no shame in saying this kid won’t be physically ready to play big boy ball week 1, doesn’t mean he can’t grow into a legit NFL prospect one day
He’s the same size as Zion now and that’s with him playing basketball. He’s in the 280’s now , once he’s done with bball the weight will pile on fast plus being in a big boy s/c and nutrition plan. By game 1 he’s 3 bills easy. That don’t mean he plays but this isn’t a Zion situation. He gained 30-40 pounds of bad weight and fast to be ready to play.

Lol Zion was a 2 start prospect, these two guys are not the same , he only need 20 more pounds to be 300 that’s a big difference

Advertisement
Zion got rag dolled because he had limited experience playing football iirc. Getting the weight on him was half of the battle. He was very athletic and put on crazy weight quickly too, needing to get used to how all of it changed his speed and technique.

Advertisement
Back