Josh White 4* LB (c/o 2020)

Alot of these so-called fans actually want Corey to do the honorable thing and just pack up his stuff, grab his equipment and playbook..march to Marios office and tell him "I am not UM material. I see that now and its not fair to you or Coach Strong because you didnt recruit me. I will do you the favor and transfer out to a lower level school immediately and put you out your misery". Only then will fans love the kid and pat him on the back for being man enough to make this decision. Smh.

Its ridiculous. The kid was recruited by a previous staff, was asked to play WAY WAY too soon, and gets killed by the fanbase for it. To be frank, if Manny had recruited the position right..This season should have been his first year getting real action. He was a development guy to begin with. I will be rooting for him this season. I was on his bandwagon for some time..jumped off last season but now I am back on. I am willing to give him a clean slate with this new scheme and staff.
Of course he won’t go to Cristobal and tell him that I’m not UM material. Cristobal will grab a couple of LBs from the portal. I understand some kids are gonna keep fighting but in life, hard work sometimes isn’t enough when comparing to talent. I hope Corey will one day become a CEO of a company or be rich doing something else. It is what it is.

Advertisement
i don't really care about being right. dude always looks lost just like the rest of the Defense last year. dude gets washed out of plays constantly. if the whole defence jumped off a bridge does that mean he should jump too? :ROFLMAO: whatev hope traffic all you want it is march anyways 🤷‍♂️
You don’t care about being right? I have literally never heard anyone say that out loud. Lol. Wtf.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back