Josh White 4* LB (c/o 2020)

We need more players like Corey. I don’t understand the hate. Kid seems to play his *** off. Not his fault he is one step too slow. He was always in the right spot even with terrible coaches. Kid can play ST and get snaps at LB on this team. Flagg should be the least of our worries as he seems to handle his business off the field and on.

Agree. I never understood it either. Kid's a leader. He has been one of the hardest working guys on the team since he got to campus. He does everything possible to overcome whatever physical/athletic disadvantages he may have. I look forward to seeing him on the field with better coaching, etc.

Advertisement

Agree. I never understood it either. Kid's a leader. He has been one of the hardest working guys on the team since he got to campus. He does everything possible to overcome whatever physical/athletic disadvantages he may have. I look forward to seeing him on the field with better coaching, etc.

Trust me I get frustrated over football but these are just kids and this is just a game. It’s not that deep.

Kid plays hard 100% of the time. I’d rather have that then some dude like Gurvan Hall who is physically gifted and decides to tackle the wrong guy instead of the ball carrier.

With coaching and new performance training/supplements, maybe just maybe Flagg gets that step better. He was always in the right spot so he is clearly smart and understands football. Hope he finds a spot on special teams and provides nice depth for this team.

We need more players like Corey. I don’t understand the hate. Kid seems to play his *** off. Not his fault he is one step too slow. He was always in the right spot even with terrible coaches. Kid can play ST and get snaps at LB on this team. Flagg should be the least of our worries as he seems to handle his business off the field and on.
I won't hold any of the LB play against the guys until I see them under a real coach. Flagg may have physical limitations but he seems to love the U and gives his all to it. All you can ask for.

This board likes to pick certain players to blame for everything wrong with the team. Mostly because they don’t really know what they’re talking about. There were at least four or five regulars on defense who were much worse than Corey last year. Is Flagg a great player? Being honest, not really. He’s physically limited. But he’s not garbage. He’s an effort guy and is probably best suited in a reserve roll where he can come in for a handful of snaps and not embarrass himself.

This board likes to pick certain players to blame for everything wrong with the team. Mostly because they don’t really know what they’re talking about. There were at least four or five regulars on defense who were much worse than Corey last year. Is Flagg a great player? Being honest, not really. He’s physically limited. But he’s not garbage. He’s an effort guy and is probably best suited in a reserve roll where he can come in for a handful of snaps and not embarrass himself.
I think hes a smart player who was in a horrible system. manny's lb's were set up to fail. that being said, you arent getting to elite status with him as your starting MLB.

Advertisement
Guilty by association. He was a Manny type LB. He was set up to be hated by the fan base because of that. Unfortunate because he seems like a good kid, with his head on straight.

I think he wants to coach but whatever he does he’ll be a champ
I was just about to post that he sounds like a future Coach, in the making. With his work ethic, I'm willing to bet that he's gonna be a **** good one, too.

Advertisement
I assumed he was because I kept hearing other posters constantly talk about getting him. I'm not sure to answer your question. Maybe he is expected to enter the portal or he was but changed his mind. I'm pretty sure that Dorlus is from South Florida and Mario was a big reason for him going to Oregon so now that I think about it, people probably assumed that he would want to come home to UM and reunite with Mario. We sure could use him so if he did enter the portal he would be a fantastic addition as a DT 6'3" 285 lbs.

Many of these guys begin back-channel communications with schools before they ever enter the Portal. Also, once a kid enters the Portal, the school can cut off all monthly stipends and other funding (tuition is already paid, but living expenses are paid monthly). So expect a flurry of Portal entries in April.

Alot of these so-called fans actually want Corey to do the honorable thing and just pack up his stuff, grab his equipment and playbook..march to Marios office and tell him "I am not UM material. I see that now and its not fair to you or Coach Strong because you didnt recruit me. I will do you the favor and transfer out to a lower level school immediately and put you out your misery". Only then will fans love the kid and pat him on the back for being man enough to make this decision. Smh.

Its ridiculous. The kid was recruited by a previous staff, was asked to play WAY WAY too soon, and gets killed by the fanbase for it. To be frank, if Manny had recruited the position right..This season should have been his first year getting real action. He was a development guy to begin with. I will be rooting for him this season. I was on his bandwagon for some time..jumped off last season but now I am back on. I am willing to give him a clean slate with this new scheme and staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re mad corny! The first he mistimed a snap count the second THE ENTIRE DEFENSE WENT THE WRONG way. 11 and 4 were the backers and both stepped opposite the action. That’s bad coaching and a bad read by both of them.. my point is an actual professional has sat down with Corey watched his film and asked him why didn’t he make certain plays.. your initial argument was he was always in the wrong spot. Which is false.

You’re mad corny! The first he mistimed a snap count the second THE ENTIRE DEFENSE WENT THE WRONG way. 11 and 4 were the backers and both stepped opposite the action. That’s bad coaching and a bad read by both of them.. my point is an actual professional has sat down with Corey watched his film and asked him why didn’t he make certain plays.. your initial argument was he was always in the wrong spot. Which is false.
i don't really care about being right. dude always looks lost just like the rest of the Defense last year. dude gets washed out of plays constantly. if the whole defence jumped off a bridge does that mean he should jump too? :ROFLMAO: whatev hope traffic all you want it is march anyways 🤷‍♂️

i don't really care about being right. dude always looks lost just like the rest of the Defense last year. dude gets washed out of plays constantly. if the whole defence jumped off a bridge does that mean he should jump too? :ROFLMAO: whatev hope traffic all you want it is march anyways 🤷‍♂️
I stopped reading after “I don’t really care about being right” that’s like what’s wrong with 80% of America but I respect you for admitting it

Advertisement
Back