Josh White 4* LB (c/o 2020)

Advertisement
Corey just wants to win bro. He don’t care how much or how little he plays

We need more players like Corey. I don’t understand the hate. Kid seems to play his *** off. Not his fault he is one step too slow. He was always in the right spot even with terrible coaches. Kid can play ST and get snaps at LB on this team. Flagg should be the least of our worries as he seems to handle his business off the field and on.

We need more players like Corey. I don’t understand the hate. Kid seems to play his *** off. Not his fault he is one step too slow. He was always in the right spot even with terrible coaches. Kid can play ST and get snaps at LB on this team. Flagg should be the least of our worries as he seems to handle his business off the field and on.
This isn’t the first time Corey has recruited guys that would eat his snaps. That should tell you everything you need to know about the kid. He seeks the competition even if he knows he’s losing the fight initially

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't see Aranda lasting long at Baylor. A year or two max and onto bigger things if he follows up last year with some success.

Aranda is not your typical P5 coach. He's not a job climber, maybe if Stanford or UCLA opened he'd consider going back west coast, but from all accounts he's just a different cat.

He does not handle business on the field
Guys like him are good for the locker room
But he should be mop up duty at best

Advertisement
F7431BD9-B7CE-4131-8ECC-D529C9D87F72.png

Advertisement
The dorlus kid is in the portal ?
I assumed he was because I kept hearing other posters constantly talk about getting him. I'm not sure to answer your question. Maybe he is expected to enter the portal or he was but changed his mind. I'm pretty sure that Dorlus is from South Florida and Mario was a big reason for him going to Oregon so now that I think about it, people probably assumed that he would want to come home to UM and reunite with Mario. We sure could use him so if he did enter the portal he would be a fantastic addition as a DT 6'3" 285 lbs.

Advertisement
Back