Josh Sanguinetti Opening measurable

Advertisement
Same measurbles from one of these camps about a month or so ago. Don't know why sites have him at 6'2.

Advertisement
Speaking of Sanguinetti... if gregs320 is on here:

Stop tweeting prospects. I'm sure you mean well but... stop. There's no world that tweet is helping convince the kid to commit to Miami.

Speaking of Sanguinetti... if gregs320 is on here:

Stop tweeting prospects. I'm sure you mean well but... stop. There's no world that tweet is helping convince the kid to commit to Miami.

Seriously, stop doing this. Kids notice when fan bases are creepy with twitter fingers.

Advertisement
That's ideal size for a CB (look at the guys drafted in the NFL this year). 40 time isn't great but that doesn't concern me at this stage because most kids don't know how to run them properly.

A 4.8 for someone who is supposed to be a DB doesnt concern you?

Pass

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is 5'11 178??

What length?
1526343306633.jpeg

He's got pretty long arms.

Bruh that laser super humbling. Good thing I always knew I was slow, hand or laser time lol. But I had teammates talmbout they ran 4.4 40s and when they went to combines with laser timing, they always came back quiet or with some excuse.

Really is bro. I did a quick look at that event and 2 kids out of the 120+ who ran the 40 broke 4.5.....two. And it was 4.47 and 4.48. Nothing is funnier to me than when people try to tell me multiple HS kids run 4.3 or 4.4. Somehow that laser never lies.

Advertisement
Back