Josh Sanguinetti a take?

Advertisement
Ok, fess up Chise, did you have to google that 'Caddyshack' reference? I mean, Ive seen that movie a million times and I still call him 'Rodney Dangerfield's character', lol
No, sir. My brain is packed with useless information.

I get what people are saying I just hope our staff isn't putting all eggs in the basket on Stevenson and not having a good back up plan which sanguinetti would be if he isn't a take right now

I get what people are saying I just hope our staff isn't putting all eggs in the basket on Stevenson and not having a good back up plan which sanguinetti would be if he isn't a take right now
The Good commit was the back-up plan for Stevenson or MAR IMO. Miami should get at least on of the two IMO and if Money isn't a factor with Stevenson then both. Other than Stevenson and MAR there are not many local DB's with Both Elite (Ball skills and Size and Speed combo). Thus the staff is being judicious with the DB offers.

Advertisement
The Good commit was the back-up plan for Stevenson or MAR IMO. Miami should get at least on of the two IMO and if Money isn't a factor with Stevenson then both. Other than Stevenson and MAR there are not many local DB's with Both Elite (Ball skills and Size and Speed combo). Thus the staff is being judicious with the DB offers.
I just dont want a backup plan to be a backup here, dont recruit backups its what got coaches fired here.

So was Dallas Crawford in HS. Dallas was a much bigger playmaker.
Dallas Crawford BALLED in High School. He was as good or better that his H.S. teammate Sammy Watkins. One had the speed & athletic ability for the next level, one did not.

Advertisement
I just dont want a backup plan to be a backup here, dont recruit backups its what got coaches fired here.

Wins, our backups would be among the Top 10 kids in a Shannon/Golden class. And as you pointed out in another thread, Richt players actually stay on the team at a much higher rate that the those "top" kids from past classes (Alex Figueroa, Tavadis Glenn, Robert Lockhart, AQM, etc.) .

I actually like how this class is shaping up. Have no issue with our CB takes. Just gotta close with 2 of Stevenson, Richards and Battle, and that position group will be as good as any team's in the country, especially when paired together with the guys we already have on roster.

F Spaghetti Boy. He played himself so hard. It probably wasn't breaking news to him he's a sht athlete. His decision to go to NSD as a scrub will burn him.

I hope he gets into Stanford and they want him. Otherwise he's the kind of prospect that plays at FIU, maybe. He would be abused so badly at CB it's not even funny. He's also not physical enough for Safety.

F Spaghetti Boy. He played himself so hard. It probably wasn't breaking news to him he's a sht athlete. His decision to go to NSD as a scrub will burn him.

I hope he gets into Stanford and they want him. Otherwise he's the kind of prospect that plays at FIU, maybe. He would be abused so badly at CB it's not even funny. He's also not physical enough for Safety.
He took a risk as alot do at this time cause they think they r better than they are, thats why I would get my spot with the quickness.

There's a reason he is ranked the 3rd best safety and the 50th best player in the country. He is absolutely a take, not even a question IWBH

Advertisement
There's a reason he is ranked the 3rd best safety and the 50th best player in the country. He is absolutely a take, not even a question IWBH
His rankings have already dropped and they will continue to drop. 247 already has him as a 3 star. I’m not sure where you are getting your number 3 from but he’s 9th in the outdated composite and 33 in 247

His rankings have already dropped and they will continue to drop. 247 already has him as a 3 star. I’m not sure where you are getting your number 3 from but he’s 9th in the outdated composite and 33 in 247

ESPN... that's what I watch on NSD... So, that's the only thing to go with. I am a subscriber to 247, though. I've just always paid and used espn.

Advertisement
ESPN rankings?

lol

Those rankings are actually even more suspect upon closer examination. They have Sango's testing results up and a little graphic that shows he tested well below average for a safety in this year's class (overall and in nearly every tested category).

Then, they get wild and rank him ahead of Gant (No. 4), Battle (No. 6... which is stupid), and Smith (No. 13) at safety. But, it gets really crazy when they put him No. 4 in Florida ahead of guys like Payton (No. 5), Tyler Davis (No. 7), Zipperer (No. 8), Elam (No. 10), Dent (No. 12...what?), Neal (No. 14), Stevenson (No. 22... really?!), Bogle (No. 26... c'mon!), and MAR (No. 32... have they lost their **** minds!?).

Advertisement
Back