Josh Sanguinetti a take?

At Safety, Stevenson/ Smith are ahead of him & at Corner, I'm taking Brownlee over him all day. Then the question becomes does he have more upside than Couch or Good?

The kid is a very good DB, I don't see him as CB he plays Deep Centerfield as good as anybody. He has great ball skills, plays both S/WR & had a great Junior year with 6INT's 2TD returns & over 350yds with 5TD's receiving. That 4.8 40 time to me doesn't sum him up as a player, he plays faster than that on film.

But I understand if he's not take as of now because at Safety Stevenson, Richards & Keontra have those spots locked & at CB he doesn't seem to have the traits we're looking for.

Would still keep tabs on'em & see how things turn out later in the year, the reality is a lot of things are still bound to change come crootin' season in Dec-Feb.
Couch is better than him and Brownlee so I don’t get why u question him over couch yet say that Brownlee is good

Advertisement
This kid will have to show out during the season, I think at this point in the process, he will have to show out during the season to get coach's back in his corner!! His offseason performances really hurt him, he was a top prospect at one point but he really had disappointed thus far, SO now he will have to ball out in 2018.. Other than that he will be a plan b on most boards!!

Couch is better than him and Brownlee so I don’t get why u question him over couch yet say that Brownlee is good
Why is reading so **** difficult on this board smh...

WHERE DID I SAY HE WAS BETTER THAN COUCH??? I clearly said I DON'T see him as a CB & think he's better as Safety. I was laying out why he's probably not a take as of now, because you have to weigh where he stands on the DB board. As a Safety he's behind Stevenson, Richards & Smith, and as a CB he doesn't have the traits we're looking for.

Yall really have to learn to read a comment a react to what it actually says & not what you feel I said if the words you think I'm saying aren't actually in the fckin comment lol smh

Spaghetti let his ego get the best of him. He should have Kaaya’d those sprint events. Pull an Al Czervik and start waving your arm around claiming you broke it and stay away from the 40 like it’s the plague. Instead, the greasy dago went out there and ran like the dude whose 1984 IROC-Z I accidentally tapped.

You can’t weigh 160 pounds, jump like Brian London, and run a slower 40 than Bird Kaaya, and still try to act like the hottest chick in class thinking he’s too good to commit anywhere.

Advertisement
I see guys are saying that Sango isn't a good player or a plan B guy for the staff. If that 40 time/overall test times never happened would he still be considered a top prospect or a 2nd/3rd tier player based off his on field production? I have no true opinion either way. I'm not from FL therefore I've never seen him play.

I see guys are saying that Sango isn't a good player or a plan B guy for the staff. If that 40 time/overall test times never happened would he still be considered a top prospect or a 2nd/3rd tier player based off his on field production? I have no true opinion either way. I'm not from FL therefore I've never seen him play.

It it were just his 40 time, it might not be that damning. But his Vertical leap and shuttle time were every bit as disappointing.

Advertisement
Agree with this, not a great athlete but he’s a playmaker
The game moves faster at the college level its way different than high school. To me its a bigger jump in terms of speed from college to the nfl. If hes having speed problems at these combines that is going to turn alot of big time schools off.

I love the way the coaches are handling his Josh's recruitment. They started off with him being high on their DB board, and rightfully so, the kid had a very good junior season. However, they continued to evaluate him themselves, instead of just relying on his 4* ratings and what he did in the previous season. Josh is clearly not as high of a priority for us anymore, and that's fine. This is how you avoid "bust" before they ever step on campus. I am not saying that he will end up being a bust; he has skills. Those skills, just may end up being better suited for another program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t be a clown, watch his film. I got Concerns about his athleticism too but on the field he makes plays period

You can ask him not to be a clown all day but he literally can't help it. Since Barnum & Bailey's shut down he's got a ton of time on his hands.

Spaghetti let his ego get the best of him. He should have Kaaya’d those sprint events. Pull an Al Czervik and start waving your arm around claiming you broke it and stay away from the 40 like it’s the plague. Instead, the greasy dago went out there and ran like the dude whose 1984 IROC-Z I accidentally tapped.

You can’t weigh 160 pounds, jump like Brian London, and run a slower 40 than Bird Kaaya, and still try to act like the hottest chick in class thinking he’s too good to commit anywhere.

Ok, fess up Chise, did you have to google that 'Caddyshack' reference? I mean, Ive seen that movie a million times and I still call him 'Rodney Dangerfield's character', lol

There are baseline numbers for marquee P5 programs for DBs and WRs. If he ran a 4.6 and jumped 30” there wouldn’t be so many obvious red flags about his athleticism. But he ran what a decent DE prospect runs, and he jumped like a walk-on long-snapper.

Advertisement
Back