Josh Sanguinetti a take?

Advertisement
It appears he is not a take at the moment, hope that changes would like to see him part of this class

I’m still a fan of the kid, hasn’t been looking good this summer but I hope he balls his senior season

I don't know why. A db room of brownlee,couch,richards,Stevenson, and sanguinetti is lockdown group. I think Good will get pushed out

Advertisement
The kid can play. His instincts at safety are amazing. Is he a take? Put him in the weight room with big gus and he should be fine. Should be a take forget 40 times film says more
Not a take. They want him at corner not at safety and they like many others over him rn as do many other schools. No one is going after him rn and his rankings have plummeted

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry I would only wait or save a spot for Stevenson (best DB in the country, youll see) and MAR. I would take Sang and never taken Goods commitment this early.

Advertisement
I haven't seen much film of "bad summer" but I trust the staff but his film looks really nice. His film doesn't show him being slow.

It has been reported that he has clocked in much slower than expected, 4.8 ish IIRC.

At Safety, Stevenson/ Smith are ahead of him & at Corner, I'm taking Brownlee over him all day. Then the question becomes does he have more upside than Couch or Good?

The kid is a very good DB, I don't see him as CB he plays Deep Centerfield as good as anybody. He has great ball skills, plays both S/WR & had a great Junior year with 6INT's 2TD returns & over 350yds with 5TD's receiving. That 4.8 40 time to me doesn't sum him up as a player, he plays faster than that on film.

But I understand if he's not take as of now because at Safety Stevenson, Richards & Keontra have those spots locked & at CB he doesn't seem to have the traits we're looking for.

Would still keep tabs on'em & see how things turn out later in the year, the reality is a lot of things are still bound to change come crootin' season in Dec-Feb.

I think Good is insurance just in case a Stevenson or Richard don't come and chance for him to explode nationally because it will be bandy,Ivey,frierson,better and then brownlee couch coming in

Advertisement
Back