JOSH JOBE GETS BEAT

Advertisement
I'm sure Bama fans are excited about his future prospects right now.

Advertisement
Bruh if Bama loses hes going to hear it from Bama fans, he said UM had the worst fans. Lets see what happens to JJ after this

Proving that he's not as dumb as some claim...of course, the HERD swears that their daily all UM football hate fests don't have a negative impact on recruiting.

In other news; a lung cancer victim swears that the six packs of unfiltered cigarettes he smokes daily had nothing to do with him contracting cancer.

Did you not watch his yahoo sports interview when they asked him if he let the Miami coaches know he was flipping? He said no and started laughing! F**k him. The best part of this game is watching him get torched.

He's a **********. Garbage he is not.

Advertisement
Nope.
Not crying at all.
Enjoying the game actually.
Love watching scum-sucking traitors from soFla fail on the national stage.
But I am rooting for tendon tears.
Now go install that ceiling fan.

You crying about the chit but blaming it on onions. That's what a ***** does. Install a ceiling fan? Goggle PAR ELECTRIC and see how dumb you look. You wouldn't last a day in my world.

Advertisement
You're judging him off of 1 game against possibly a top 5 college QB of all time. I don't like him as much as the next guy but c'mon man...

Top 5 of all time? Come on man.

Dorsey, Tebow, Charlie Ward, Weinke, Leinhart, Vince Young, Baker, Wuerffel, Gino, Bradford, Mariotta, and Cam.

All except Baker have won a title.
All except Dorsey and VY won the Heisman
All except for Weinke won the Maxwell Award.

Lawrence has major talent, but let him win something other than a title because the others in the above list have.

You want to start the “JOSH JOBE WILL IMPROVE AND DESERVES RESPECT” thread be my guest. I’ll enjoy reading those comments.

But get the Fu<k outta here!!

Insert jobes name or teddy bridge water. Y'all talkin chit about guys like that while pumping a clown like AL Golden. You get the *** out. Miami got the weirdest fans in all of cfb.

Advertisement
Top 5 of all time? Come on man.

Dorsey, Tebow, Charlie Ward, Weinke, Leinhart, Vince Young, Baker, Wuerffel, Gino, Bradford, Mariotta, and Cam.

All except Baker have won a title.
All except Dorsey and VY won the Heisman
All except for Weinke won the Maxwell Award.

Lawrence has major talent, but let him win something other than a title because the others in the above list have.

How many of those QB's won it as freshmen? And did it looking this good? 65% 27 TD 4 INT before tonight.....

I think he looks a lot like Jhavonte Dean except we don’t have to carry his Schollie another three years and Dean is still younger lol

You crying about the chit but blaming it on onions. That's what a ***** does. Install a ceiling fan? Goggle PAR ELECTRIC and see how dumb you look. You wouldn't last a day in my world.

You're right, one can only change-out so many light-bulbs in one day.

Advertisement
Back