JOSH JOBE GETS BEAT

Wow......lookee at these posters popping out of nowhere, White Knighting for a bunch of undesirables.
(actually, it's the usual cast of characters).

Advertisement
The only reason Jobe dominated in high school was because he was going against guys 3-4 years younger. He is not good. Remember the all star game last year? A certain sign of things to come. He’s the worst 5 star player I have ever seen.

I don't give a he'll if jobs was 28. If he can help my team win then funk it get him here. Same with teddy bridge water back in the day people were talkin chit saying we don't need him blah blah blah hail Al golden smh. Please. Miami does need players like that but the university has to give them a reason to come here. ***** Al golden? Lmao please.

I don't give a he'll if jobs was 28. If he can help my team win then funk it get him here. Same with teddy bridge water back in the day people were talkin chit saying we don't need him blah blah blah hail Al golden smh. Please. Miami does need players like that but the university has to give them a reason to come here. ***** Al golden? Lmao please.
Jobe wouldn’t help us win. Bridgewater, yes. Jobe, no.

Nah, deep down I am saddened he didn't blow his knee trying to cover WRs 8 years younger than him.
But I am happy nonetheless.
I couldn’t be happier for Jobe, Surtain, and Jeudy. I hope many Cane fans congratulate them via Twitter. Oh, and I hope Bogle enjoyed the game as well. Anyone defending these kids in this thread can eat a d**k too.

You two are a joke, people on this site trash everyone especially the kids on our roster so saying he is only getting trashed because he didn’t come here is ignorant.

You're calling him trash because he got beat 3 times, it happens to every corner in football. Admit you're a salty ***** and move on, it's better that way. Kid is a punk and deserves to be abused on national TV but he is certainly not a bad football player.

Advertisement
No, deep down inside you are sad.

Nah, smile on face.
Going to bed soon, and will count the number of plays Hand-Jobe got worked on tonight
as I slowly start to hit REM.
I can't wait to read about our new coaches these next few days.

Know of a good handy-man?
I need a ceiling fan installed.

You're calling him trash because he got beat 3 times, it happens to every corner in football. Admit you're a salty ***** and move on, it's better that way. Kid is a punk and deserves to be abused on national TV but he is certainly not a bad football player.
He only played 3 series lol.. how many times are you allowed to get owned a series?

Advertisement
[QUOTE="Miami Nights, post: 3782324, member: Miami got the weirdest fans in all of cfb.[/QUOTE]

BINGO!!!

Although, I would suggest they are not fans, but a hate filled HERD of unqualified critics that troll every action by Canes football and then come up with a negative spin.

Yet, they do have one big accomplishment...they've destroyed any hope of recruiting multiple 5 star players, and now their hate is starting to scare off the 4 stars, and even some 3 stars.

Because deep down you really would like to have Jobe on your team. The guy just played in the national championship game as a freshman.

And oh boy did he play poorly!

Advertisement
Mfs defending this bum who's older then most NFL rookies right now yet getting his lunch money taken by teenagers

Who gives a funk how old he is? Miami certainly didn't and you didn't until he went to ***** pass bama. So stfu about that age chit. You need to be mad at Miami's administration and it's lack of commitment to the football program **** all of Miami athletics is trash basically.

Bama secondary
1546923605362.gif

Advertisement
Who gives a funk how old he is? Miami certainly didn't and you didn't until he went to ***** pass bama. So stfu about that age chit. You need to be mad at Miami's administration and it's lack of commitment to the football program **** all of Miami athletics is trash basically.
Hey bud,

In case you didn’t know, Miami always won championships DESPITE the administration. In fact, the football program has had far more support from the administration than it had in the 80s. You know why they won? Because they recruited hometown kids when nobody else wanted those kids, and the those kids represented their city with pride. Twenty years later that same hometown talent purposefully strings Miami and its fans along until the eleventh hour so that they prevent the team from recruiting suitable replacements when they inevitably switch their commitments like the front runners they are. Given the above, I wish nothing but the worst for those kids, and specifically Josh Jobe, who the coaching staff guided as best as possible through his senior year only to have him punk Miami when he switched to Bama. Him and his dad deserve everything coming their way for the next nine months. I think he just got burnt again as I was typing this....

Advertisement
Back