JOSH JOBE GETS BEAT

Classic Miami fans in this thread trashing a kid on a few drives because he chose to go elsewhere lol.

Jobe is embarrassing himself on national TV. He’s a little ***** and he’s getting used like a little *****.

Kid talked big and disrespected this U.....now he’s proving he’s a no-talent little **** who will never play in the NFL.

He’s Trevor Lawrence’s rented mule.

**** Jobe. I enjoy watching him fail and get his ***** *** beat.

Advertisement
He’s not a kid. He’s clearly a mentally challenged middle aged man.

That's fine. I'd still take him on my team. As soon as Miami gets a real coach threads like this won't exist. Won't need them. People need to start threads about that punk *** athletic director and admins who continue to make a mockery of hurricane football

That's fine. I'd still take him on my team. As soon as Miami gets a real coach threads like this won't exist. Won't need them. People need to start threads about that punk *** athletic director and admins who continue to make a mockery of hurricane football
Ok you take the bum and we'll laugh at him some more

Advertisement
Josh Jobe, a freshman, get beats in a national championship game. Wow, you took time to mention that.

Advertisement
The only reason Jobe dominated in high school was because he was going against guys 3-4 years younger. He is not good. Remember the all star game last year? A certain sign of things to come. He’s the worst 5 star player I have ever seen.

JoRsh JoRbe welcome to big boy football.

ACC. ACC. ACC. #ConferencePride #Kenneth

Advertisement

Jove is playing in the national championship game. LOLca
It deserves mention.
It's noteworthy and it's fun.
Why do you have a problem?

Because deep down you really would like to have Jobe on your team. The guy just played in the national championship game as a freshman.

Advertisement
Ok you take the bum and we'll laugh at him some more

Yep you're right. I'll take jobe you can have some 230 offensive lineman who decommitted from appy St. dumb. I ain't mad at jobe is the point. I'm mad at Miami's sorry *** athletic director and others who continue to perpetuate this pathetic, lazy climate.

Larry Coker trash
Randy Shannon garbage
Al golden. Trash
Mark Rich. Garbage basically then he quit

All lazy hires

Now Diaz. Not sure why y'all getting mad at these kids. I'm mad at these ******** who keep bringing trash to the table and expecting HS kids to eat it.

Jove is playing in the national championship game. LOLca

Because deep down you really would like to have Jobe on your team. The guy just played in the national championship game as a freshman.

Nah, deep down I am saddened he didn't blow his knee trying to cover WRs 8 years younger than him.
But I am happy nonetheless.

Advertisement
Back