JOSH JOBE GETS BEAT

Advertisement
Classic Miami fans in this thread trashing a kid on a few drives because he chose to go elsewhere lol.

Hes a piece of trash that laughed about lying to our coaches. Kid deserves to be cleaning up used condoms at a truck stop.

Advertisement
You talking chit in a post about a kid who went somewhere else. Youre the cry baby in this group.

Nope.
Not crying at all.
Enjoying the game actually.
Love watching scum-sucking traitors from soFla fail on the national stage.
But I am rooting for tendon tears.
Now go install that ceiling fan.

Advertisement
Hes a piece of trash that laughed about lying to our coaches. Kid deserves to be cleaning up used condoms at a truck stop.

No doubt my dude. But this thread is about his skill and basing it off 1 game, check that a few drives where he got beat.

Advertisement
Exactly. You choose to go someplace else? Good riddance. You choose to use Miami and laugh about it? Fah Q. Bama made. What a skunk

We could've had a Lawrence-Ross. We have a Williams-Pope/Hightower but we had sleepy mork. Maybe, just maybe we wouldn't be 7-6

Advertisement
Exactly. You choose to go someplace else? Good riddance. You choose to use Miami and laugh about it? Fah Q. Bama made. What a skunk

Again, yes I am glad he's getting abused. But to say he is garbage because he's getting beat a few times is ridiculous

Advertisement
Back