JOSH JOBE GETS BEAT

Advertisement
Yep you're right. I'll take jobe you can have some 230 offensive lineman who decommitted from appy St. dumb. I ain't mad at jobe is the point. I'm mad at Miami's sorry *** athletic director and others who continue to perpetuate this pathetic, lazy climate.

Larry Coker trash
Randy Shannon garbage
Al golden. Trash
Mark Rich. Garbage basically then he quit

All lazy hires

Now Diaz. Not sure why y'all getting mad at these kids. I'm mad at these ******** who keep bringing trash to the table and expecting HS kids to eat it.

I'm with you 100% and i'm not about disparaging kids who want to better their situation, but you really think coaching has anything to do with why Jobe is at Bama?

You're basically dismissing Ahmmon Richards, Chad Thomas, Mark Pope and all these kids who defend their back yard instead following the crowd to Bama. I'm not mad at Jobe, Juedy or Surtain either, but this game is the perfect example that being a front-runner and trying to stack teams doesn't guarantee the W.

Also, how can you criticize Miami coaching when the most talented team in the country, flush with 4&5 stars, got ran out of the building tonight by a better-coached football team? Based on NFL production and what we saw tonight, the coaching at Bama is substandard to say the least!

Alabama routinely wins behind overwhelming talent and resources, combined with average coaching, and they got exposed big-time.

You're better off talking about Alabamas bag-game than calling Miami coaches garbage.

Got guys worried about jobe in a national title game, it's the same guys who say we don't need certain guys like teddy bridge water, its the same guys who thought Al golden was jimmy Johnson. Now go to a game and see how these guys look in person.

Meanwhile the Miami powers that be continue to make a mockery of the ***** football program yet y'all worries about a kid like jobe. Retarded as ***.

I don't give a he'll if jobs was 28. If he can help my team win then funk it get him here. Same with teddy bridge water back in the day people were talkin chit saying we don't need him blah blah blah hail Al golden smh. Please. Miami does need players like that but the university has to give them a reason to come here. ***** Al golden? Lmao please.
You must have been Jobe’s English tutor. Makes sense now.

Advertisement
Got guys worried about jobe in a national title game, it's the same guys who say we don't need certain guys like teddy bridge water, its the same guys who thought Al golden was jimmy Johnson. Now go to a game and see how these guys look in person.

Meanwhile the Miami powers that be continue to make a mockery of the ***** football program yet y'all worries about a kid like jobe. Retarded as ***.
I think the OP was that we dodged a bullet.. The point being we can do better than that

Also, how can you criticize Miami coaching when the most talented team in the country, flush with 4&5 stars, got ran out of the building tonight by a better-coached football team? Based on NFL production and what we saw tonight, the coaching at Bama is substandard to say the least!

Alabama routinely wins behind overwhelming talent and resources, combined with average coaching, and they got exposed big-time.

LOL...you do know that Clemson's D-Line had 4 starters that could've gone in the 1st Rd. last year, right?

BINGO!!!

Although, I would suggest they are not fans, but a hate filled HERD of unqualified critics that troll every action by Canes football and then come up with a negative spin.

Yet, they do have one big accomplishment...they've destroyed any hope of recruiting multiple 5 star players, and now their hate is starting to scare off the 4 stars, and even some 3 stars.

Impressive typing with one hand, Ernie. ✋

Advertisement
I'm with you 100% and i'm not about disparaging kids who want to better their situation, but you really think coaching has anything to do with why Jobe is at Bama?

You're basically dismissing Ahmmon Richards, Chad Thomas, Mark Pope and all these kids who defend their back yard instead following the crowd to Bama. I'm not mad at Jobe, Juedy or Surtain either, but this game is the perfect example that being a front-runner and trying to stack teams doesn't guarantee the W.

You're better off talking about Alabamas bag-game than calling Miami coaches garbage.

I think if Miami had a real coach with the program rolling some of these kids would have stayed home. I believe surtain, his teammate that went to uga and others would be canes if Miami had some real coaches. I mean look at what happened? They chose to go elsewhere. Miami goes 7-6 and then the HC quits. smh. Miami needs to givbe those elite kids on the fence a reason to come here. 7-6 and then the HC quitting is not a reason. Then you go out and hire a guy who temple wanted. Lazy of the athletic directors part. Diaz may turn this program around but you still have to question the commitment to winning by this administration and other schools see this and let recruit know. They aren't ***** dumb.

I don't give a he'll if jobs was 28. If he can help my team win then funk it get him here. Same with teddy bridge water back in the day people were talkin chit saying we don't need him blah blah blah hail Al golden smh. Please. Miami does need players like that but the university has to give them a reason to come here. ***** Al golden? Lmao please.
You comparing Jobe to Bridgewater makes you the dumbest porster on this site hands down... why not just compare him to Deion Sanders while you’re at it lol

LOL...you do know that Clemson's D-Line had 4 starters that could've gone in the 1st Rd. last year, right?

So what!?

Who you think is playing for Bama? They're 3-4 deep with the best players in the country at every single position and the Heisman reunner-up; are you telling me Bama got out-talented?

Advertisement
You comparing Jobe to Bridgewater makes you the dumbest porster on this site hands down... why not just compare him to Deion Sanders while you’re at it lol

dumb as ****. It's the same situation. Guys were doing the samething to Bridgewater before he even went to l-ville dummy. So yes it is the same. We don't need him, hope he breaks a leg, he sucks golden found a qb from Texas that is better etc. etc. You must be brand new or ***.

CACAD2DD-D0EA-4E38-8ED9-60608FEAE43F.gif

Advertisement
dumb as ****. It's the same situation. Guys were doing the samething to Bridgewater before he even went to l-ville dummy. So yes it is the same. We don't need him, hope he breaks a leg, he sucks golden found a qb from Texas that is better etc. etc. You must be brand new or ***.
Lol, you’ve been defending Jobe for an hour now but you’re calling me ***? Hahaha

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back