JOSH JOBE GETS BEAT

Advertisement
He's starting for Bama in the title game as a true freshman. Nuff said.

You do realize he only came in b/c Savion Smith tore his achilles right? He's going pro at something other than football ... more like going pro as the bathroom attendant at Yeehaw Junction.

Lol, you’ve been defending your boyfriend Jobe for an hour now but I’m ***? Hahaha

Defended? Dumb. jobe is the least of my worries and it shouldn't be yours either. Had jobe came here you wouldn't be saying chit. You big mad and this makes u feel better congrats your mom must be proud. Meanwhile Ohio St has a coach who is respected by NFL people. Same with Oklahoma. Miami goes 7-6, coach quits and then they go out and make yet another lazy hire. But hey, jobe got burnt I wanna finger this guy next to me..yawn

Advertisement
Defended? Dumb. jobe is the least of my worries and it shouldn't be yours either. Had jobe came here you wouldn't be saying chit. You big mad and this makes u feel better congrats your mom must be proud. Meanwhile Ohio St has a coach who is respected by NFL people. Same with Oklahoma. Miami goes 7-6, coach quits and then they go out and make yet another lazy hire. But hey, jobe got burnt I wanna finger this guy next to me..yawn

You are right. If he came here people would have supported him.... but he was literally the biggest ******* recruit of all time.

Miami gave him an academic plan to get eligible, arranged for him to go to prep school in Connecticut b/c he was too old to play HS football, recruited him to the end, he told them he was coming, and then he took bags from Bama and switched last second and laughed on national TV about not even telling the UM coaches he was flipping.

He's lucky coaches can't talk about recruits b/c I bet you grown man Dugans would have snapped his scrawny punk *** in two.

If the douche was drowning I'd throw him a plugged in toaster.

Last edited:
Got guys worried about jobe in a national title game, it's the same guys who say we don't need certain guys like teddy bridge water, its the same guys who thought Al golden was jimmy Johnson. Now go to a game and see how these guys look in person.

Meanwhile the Miami powers that be continue to make a mockery of the ***** football program yet y'all worries about a kid like jobe. Retarded as ***.
You have posted about 18 different versions of this same post already. Shut up already sapingo. We get it... he is a freshman, he played in the national championship, you think bridge is Teddy Bridgewater’s middle name, Al Golden and UM’s admin. You’re giving me a headache. Go change @MedleyCane fan already.

Basically.

The only position that you could say Alabama out-talented Clemson was RB, and even then Clemson's D-Line was waaaaaay too much for Alabama's O-Line.

When Saban kept going for it on all those 4th downs I knew it was over.

So are you saying the elite Nick Saban is a poor judge of talent or does he not coach the talent he has well enough? Alabama has consistently recruited better than Clemson, has dozens of head coaches "analyzing" and "assisting" players, but some how gets outclassed on the field?

Lastly, Bama should have altered their game-plan and gone more spread to neutralize the blitz and play to their strength in skill talent. Mark Richt had Malik Rosier and our weak offensive line but managed to get Malik 31 TDs in 2017; that's coaching. You can't tell me Bama couldn't have found a way to neutralize the blitz more than they did.

That final score was not indicative of a gap in talent, it was indicative of a gap in coaching.

Saban simply chit the bed.

Advertisement
You are right. If he came here people would have supported him.... but he was literally the biggest ******* recruit of all time.

Miami gave him an academic plan to get eligible, arranged for him to go to prep school in Connecticut b/c he was too old to play HS football, recruited him to the end, he told them he was coming, and then he took bags from Bama and switched last second and laughed on national TV about not even telling the UM coaches he was flipping.

He's lucky coaches can talk about recruits b/c I bet you grown man Dugans would have snapped him scrawny punk *** in two.

If the douche was drowning I'd throw him a plugged in toaster.

Had forgotten about his shenanigans leading to his flip.
He truly was, and is, a classless and ungrateful POS.
I'm throwing in a plugged-in hair dryer as well.

You have posted about 18 different versions of this same post already. Shut up already sapingo. We get it... he is a freshman, he played in the national championship, you think bridge is Teddy Bridgewater’s middle name, Al Golden and UM’s admin. You’re giving me a headache. Go change @MedleyCane fan already.

Haha.....plus points for sapingo.
Haven't heard that word for a few years.
LOL.

Basically.

The only position that you could say Alabama out-talented Clemson was RB, and even then Clemson's D-Line was waaaaaay too much for Alabama's O-Line.

When Saban kept going for it on all those 4th downs I knew it was over.

I don't know. I'd take Etienne above any of Bama's rbs

Make this #19 then B.

Advertisement
Can you imagine what would've happened to Lawrence under the previous staff, if he came here?

Advertisement
Classic Miami fans in this thread trashing a kid on a few drives because he chose to go elsewhere lol.

Nope.

He disrespected us after signing with Bama, that's why I'm happy for every single failure of that little ****.

No trash talking for whom simply chose to go elsewhere for college without drama.

Advertisement
Back