Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically, I’ve moved on from Gattis. Everyone knows he’s done.

What I want to know is who else is being replaced?

Coach Macho brought up Partridge a while back, we NEED to make that happen. I think he flirted with Miami last year… No exaggeration, he is THE best DL coach in America. Bring him home.

Advertisement
Someone on TOS said his source confirmed it's Arroyo. I'm certainly hoping he's wrong but it's not far fetched. He's available and they worked together in the past. It would also potentially explain why there's no sense of urgency to get rid of Gattis. No one is tripping over themselves to hire Arroyo so he's not going anywhere.

I’m never gonna say never… but I can confidently say Mario is targeting a higher quality OC

And know definitively that Garret Riley and Brian Hartline were reached out to

And know definitively that Garret Riley and Brian Hartline were reached out to
basketball miss GIF

Is this really that hard for Mario to manage? Gattis didn't work, next. You want the players to think next man up if someone goes down, wtf is with this coaching paralysis, Gattis is done, next. I don't give a crap if Gattis needs time to find a job, cat's out of the bag Josh, you are not fooling anyone that has anything to do with college football or pro football, no one that would be hiring you is not going to see the results from last year and not know why you need a job! This is ridiculous, we sit and wait again to hire someone and God only knows how bad this next choice is going to be if it takes this long to deal with.

You have the most money of anyone searching for an OC and you can't bring it home? That's like being the guy with the biggest bankroll walking into the strip joint and you can't get a girl to dance with you, just pathetic.

Advertisement
Someone on TOS said his source confirmed it's Arroyo. I'm certainly hoping he's wrong but it's not far fetched. He's available and they worked together in the past. It would also potentially explain why there's no sense of urgency to get rid of Gattis. No one is tripping over themselves to hire Arroyo so he's not going anywhere.
says a lot.

Advertisement
If Mario hires Arroyo as his OC, I will have seen enough.

At that point, let Mario cook on the trail. Load up the roster, build the skyscraper facility and then hand the keys to Radakovich and Alonzo to hire a top notch HC.

Im sleeping easy either way knowing the foundation is set. NIL, facilities & budget will be top notch. Plenty of elite coaches will be lining up if Mario fails. Sure lots are tuned in now.

TOS as Canesport or 247?

Out of curiosity, what site is this?
I too believe we will end up w Arroyo or someone no better but again, just curious where you saw this.

At that point, let Mario cook on the trail. Load up the roster, build the skyscraper facility and then hand the keys to Radakovich and Alonzo to hire a top notch HC.

Im sleeping easy either way knowing the foundation is set. NIL, facilities & budget will be top notch. Plenty of elite coaches will be lining up if Mario fails. Sure lots are tuned in now.
I wish it was that easy. We are stuck with Mario for at. least. another 4-5 years if not the full 7. Also, we finally got the admin to go all in and it took a ton of work to get them to do that, a colossal failure here means they could easily pull back to old habits. The fate of this program is in Mario's hands, we need to pray he pulls through. He doesnt have to win a chip here but he needs to win the conference at least once or twice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish it was that easy. We are stuck with Mario for at. least. another 4-5 years if not the full 7. Also, we finally got the admin to go all in and it took a ton of work to get them to do that, a colossal failure here means they could easily pull back to old habits. The fate of this program is in Mario's hands, we need to pray he pulls through. He doesnt have to win a chip here but he needs to win the conference at least once or twice.
No way in **** Mario is here longer than 2024 if results don’t drastically improve. I know what is invested and what is owed. But I won’t believe it.

The pressure from the fanbase would be too much to overcome. Also have to take into account that Radakovich did not hire Mario, he was hand picked to bring a championship to Gables. I believe he will make it happen, with or without Rio.

i kind of believe this will be the case in the end if mario doesnt change his mindset. hes an elite recruiter who will leave the program in a MUCH better place than before. that will help a true X and O guy to take over and take us over the top. it doesnt mean thats what will happen because we have seen guys w no coordinating exp win (Dabo), but they are few and far between (before anyone says Kirby and Saban - both were DCs for multiple seasons).

True, but how long are we talking before we can even realistically move on from Mario? His buyout has to be absolutely gargantuan and he has plenty of years left before that's even feasible. I don't disagree that the recent investment into the program will ultimately make this a more attractive destination for the best coaches available, but after enduring decades of mediocrity, some of us are starting to lose faith in "the process." It's legit starting to feel like this program is cursed lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back