Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That QB guru told Jamie Newman to not play in 2020 cause he'd get drafted anyway.

If he apparently is a guru, he'd be actually coaching at an actual football team.

This the same "guru" who likes to chase his QBs with a broom???

Advertisement
Is Jeff Scott still available? We could bring the band back together:

Jeff Scott - OC/WR
Brandon Streeter - QB/PGC

Hmm, let's see how that plays out.
fy6f.gif

Advertisement
Two officials in the athletic department at UM said there’s such mystery about Gattis’ situation that even they don’t know if he will remain on staff. Another UM official said he would be surprised if Gattis remains on the staff in 2023. According to Canesport, Gattis is actively searching for another job. Two people conveyed that it’s their understanding that Gattis has been encouraged to do so but hasn’t been fired. A bunch of players visited UM last weekend, and a coach of one of those players said he saw all the assistants except Gattis.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article271578042.html#storylink=cpy
What in the ever living fvck is happening at Miami?

questions.

1. you saw zero blacks?
2. how many of fishing?
3. considering your experience, is the fishing better on the rise of the full moon?
4. best months are spring, correct?
5. no tuna?

thank you.
We hooked and lost one black. Fishing for Marlin- blue/black/white/striped is typically better coming up to the full moon pretty much no matter where you are in the world.

Time of year just depends on region and location and species. A lot of the best fisheries in the world are red hot for 1-3 months and the fish are not there otherwise. Nova Scotia for Giant Bluefins August-early October. St. Thomas for blue Marlin June-September. Sailfish in Isla Mujeres in January, etc.

There were some tunas around-bait size and big yellowfins. But the pacific is being ravaged by commercial fleets-particularly Chinese and other Asian longliners. They’re even turning off their AIS (tracking system) and ******* up the Galapagos (extremely illegal). It’s a giant problem.

Went to Nova Scotia to work two seasons ago and the week before I got there a Japanese longliner was seized off of the coast with 80 Bluefin tunas already in the hold (55,000 pounds on the low side). A Japanese longliner. Off of eastern Canada. It’s jungle rules in international waters.

Advertisement
I’m just sharing that one of the QB gurus is pushing out negative perception on Mario, which is somewhat valid
At this point it’s more than a narrative. I said last year Mario needed to change the narrative because he was getting negative recruited about his offenses. Well here we are. I think it’s fair to be concerned with his philosophy with offense.

Advertisement
Is Jeff Scott still available? We could bring the band back together:

Jeff Scott - OC/WR
Brandon Streeter - QB/PGC
Scott went back to Clemson as an analyst yeah, but if we're being completely honest...with our budget, we should be doing better.

I personally think our possible candidates are more grand than people perceive on here it to be (just speculation); it's just whether or not Mario signs off on it/do they want to work for Mario. Both valid concerns.

At this point it’s more than a narrative. I said last year Mario needed to change the narrative because he was getting negative recruited about his offenses. Well here we are. I think it’s fair to be concerned with his philosophy with offense.
Insert GIF of captain obvious

Who is stating that Arroyo is positioned to be Miami’s next OC? I haven’t seen that anyone other than pure speculation
Someone on TOS said his source confirmed it's Arroyo. I'm certainly hoping he's wrong but it's not far fetched. He's available and they worked together in the past. It would also potentially explain why there's no sense of urgency to get rid of Gattis. No one is tripping over themselves to hire Arroyo so he's not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back