Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
All G’s move in silence like lasagna
incomparablyme GIF

Advertisement
It's not impossible for the Gattis news to drop today and an OC that they've been negotiating with to be announce tomorrow and in place to meet these kids on Saturday.
It's January 19th and Gattis is still our OC. Last night was the 1st time I began to think that Gattis leaving soon is even a possibility. I love the time-line in your post
I'd like to revise my scenario:

It's not impossible for the Gattis news to drop this morning and an OC that they've been negotiating with to be announce this afternoon and in place to meet these kids on Saturday.

Advertisement
Calls Mario: "Yo Mario, it's 4:33pm (433 pages), you said you would be here at 4. Where you at?

Mario: Papo, I'm right around the corner about to pull up! Estoy aqui (Is actually still at home applying massive amounts of cologne)
I have a few friends that are notorious for that. I just want to punch them in the face when they finally arrive. 😂

Calls Mario: "Yo Mario, it's 4:33pm (433 pages), you said you would be here at 4. Where you at?

Mario: Papo, I'm right around the corner about to pull up! Estoy aqui (Is actually still at home applying massive amounts of cologne)
Shoe Shiner GIF by Our Grandfather Story

*Mario at home shining his loafers*

"Mutombo papa, relax. I'm almost there c*j*nes. El trafico de p*nga este."

Advertisement
That has nothing to do with the fact he was a highly sought after OC candidate... He had multiple job offers to leave FSU and go run his own offense. Regardless the fact of the matter is the last 18 seasons Miami has had only 1 offense finish Top 25 in scoring and that's when Rhett Lashlee was here. The point I was trying to make here is that Is this a desirable job when so many offensive coaches have failed here.
Those same offensive coaches failed after they left Miami as well. They sucked, Miami didnt make them suck. The "logic" you are attempting to use is pretty bad.

What do you mean where? You're on this site every ******* day lmao. The only name we've heard anything about at all is Ruggiero.....you know under the massive ******* thread that's been there for days.

Thread 'Warren Ruggiero?' https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/warren-ruggiero.182936/

Post in thread 'Warren Ruggiero?' https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/warren-ruggiero.182936/post-6392214
By "out there" I meant actual rumors from people in the know, not fan fiction.

Advertisement
So who the **** is our OC going to be? Ruggiero is the only name out there. What about Littrell? There's literally no smoke, it's crazy.
Who is our OC going to be??

............. I know for a fact y'all don't want me to tell him.

I will if you guys are feeling brave today tho....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back