Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ok, that’s two of you mofos (@WeBallinBoyz). Does he like the booger candy, girls, Booz, all of the above? Best friends with Coach O running the LSU train?

Give me some details, lol.
dude Can’t stay away from the bottle. Some stories he was hammered in Ireland, hammered on recruiting visits, etc.

Advertisement
First student for the Florida East Coast Nick Saban Memorial Reform School for Wayward Fired Football Coaches (featuring Headmaster Mario Cristobal)?

1673978647295.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was winning a national championship at UCF so they swept it under the rug like Urban Meyer

hide GIF

Maybe Frost was depressed because the Gaytors wouldn't hire him and his G5 staff, while they eventually hired Sunbelt Billy and HIS G5 staff...

Leftwich is about to be canned in Tampa and his NFL stock took a little hit this year (although I'd gladly take him as a replacement of Matt Canada for my Steelers).

We not talkin' NFL dudes any longer? I was told that was part of the reason for Mario's sloth-like approach to this.

Advertisement
you don't want that
These eyes have seen some ****. And by **** I mean Matt Canada in full glory.

Kinda funny that you might be correct (due to extra dynamics at play) in that I'd have more hesitation about him as the OC of my Canes versus him as OC as my NFL team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back