Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The majority of this board, which a full of idiots. Don’t use this board as the standard.

In regards to you, saying that we have recruited better than anyone else in this conference over the past 20 years, I think you need to put down the crack pipe. Are you serious? I don’t know what program you have been following the past 20 years. I have been following this program since 1986. And I can tell you, with a lot of confidence, that what you just said, is absolute hogwash. The amount of mismanagement of this program over the past 15+ years is substantial. The amount of talent turnover in this program over the past 15 years and in a not so good way, it’s substantial. The amount of coaching turnover in this program over the past 15 years, has been catastrophic.

Now you are trying to make a coaching comparison between our staff and other staff. Over a 15 year period. That doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. The coaching staff that Mario has put together is top-notch. He now needs to make some adjustments because sometimes big names don’t work well together. And that’s exactly what has happened here. A lot of big recognizable assistance that a lot of teams would kill to have are not working well together. That is different than what you’re saying which is that Mario did not hire well. That is a lie. He hired very well based on the bull**** he had to deal with once he took over.

If you’re going to conduct an analysis and come out me, get your **** straight. Because I’m one of those people that have been paying close attention over the past 30 years here.
I've never seen so much typing with so little substance and ignorance and arrogance. You're wrong and inaccurate in pretty much everything you typed.

When you look at the national recruiting services, we've out recruited everybody in our conference by a large margin except Clemson, FSU, and UNC. Who has recruited on our level the past 20 years? Pitt? Duke? GT? All these teams we lose to every other year? Let me guess, all the recruiting experts are "idiots" too?

And what about all the national media that had us at #20 or better last year?

Are they all "idiots" as well?

Where's your preseason prediction from '22?

And Mario's coaching staff is "top notch"? I'm not even sure where to start there. 5-7 with 5 embarrassing losses with the worst season and most boring offense in 40 years.

You're the only one who "knows" everything huh because you've been paying close attention for 30+ years?

I've been a fan since the 80s as well. Nobody needs your validation. I'm not even sure you're aware of what you're saying.

Mario's first year was a disaster.
He hired a coaching staff that did not work well.
He went 5-7 when we were expected by most to win 9+ and minimum of 8.
His offense was one of the worst scoring offenses I've ever seen.
He ruined TVD when he was considered a preseason Heisman candidate.
Blowout loss to MTSU (do they recruit better than us as well?)
Blowout loss to Clemson
Blowout loss to Duke with a first year head coach.
Blowout loss to Pitt on senior day
Worst loss ever to FSU 45-3 at home

You keep defending Mario.

Staff changes is necessary and he needs to look in the mirror and figure out how things could go so wrong because year 1 was worse than anybody's worst case scenario/imagination.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To me, this would be the kind of homerun hire that hiring Brady as OC would've been a year or two ago. Have Ruiz back up the Brinx truck and over-pay the man. He could literally increase our win total by 4 or more game this coming year.
There’s a nice list of QBs that were much better under Ruggiero than at any other point in their careers. It’s pretty impressive. I expect Hartman to continue that

Wonder if that’s part of the reason Hartman went to ND??

Advertisement
There’s a nice list of QBs that were much better under Ruggiero than at any other point in their careers. It’s pretty impressive. I expect Hartman to continue that

Wonder if that’s part of the reason Hartman went to ND??
You mean, Hartman possibly left because he hear coach was moving down to Coral Gables?

Ruggiero...

WFs offense averaged 36.1 PPG, which was good enough for 16th overall (tied with FSU).

Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back