Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness, Radakovich should be coaching up (or at least assisting) Mario in hiring staff.
I'm hoping he and Zo are doing exactly that. It's why I'm a bit less freaked out this time around. If Mario is any kind of leader, he'll listen to those experienced and well-connected voices to cast the widest, deepest net possible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
79A22231-B9F6-49BF-AA92-91D8329A3E83.jpeg

Advertisement
Everybody in the college football world disagreed with you last August, including the large majority of us on this board.

We play in the ACC. Every team we play against has recruited "SIGNIFICANTLY" worse than we have the past 2 decades except for FSU, Clemson, and UNC lately.

I refuse to let Mario and the woeful performance of year 1 dilute expectations and reality. He said we had the best QB in the country and then destroyed him with a terrible scheme and coaching. His gameday coaching was horrendous. He chose a terrible staff with no chemistry and poor leadership.

There's a reason everybody is giving him an F for year 1. Because of how badly he underachieved.

Just because Mario put a 5-win team on the field doesn't mean we have 5-win talent on the roster.
The majority of this board, which a full of idiots. Don’t use this board as the standard.

In regards to you, saying that we have recruited better than anyone else in this conference over the past 20 years, I think you need to put down the crack pipe. Are you serious? I don’t know what program you have been following the past 20 years. I have been following this program since 1986. And I can tell you, with a lot of confidence, that what you just said, is absolute hogwash. The amount of mismanagement of this program over the past 15+ years is substantial. The amount of talent turnover in this program over the past 15 years and in a not so good way, it’s substantial. The amount of coaching turnover in this program over the past 15 years, has been catastrophic.

Now you are trying to make a coaching comparison between our staff and other staff. Over a 15 year period. That doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. The coaching staff that Mario has put together is top-notch. He now needs to make some adjustments because sometimes big names don’t work well together. And that’s exactly what has happened here. A lot of big recognizable assistance that a lot of teams would kill to have are not working well together. That is different than what you’re saying which is that Mario did not hire well. That is a lie. He hired very well based on the bull**** he had to deal with once he took over.

If you’re going to conduct an analysis and come at me, get your stuff straight. Because I’m one of those people that have been paying close attention over the past 30 years here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
We finally get news that we’re going to end the long national nightmare and you guys sidetrack into a conversation about the ******* Eagles

lol its been 2 months. I think people have a right to be impatient lol. patience went out when day 30 passed and no changes were publicly made. I get defending Mario by others but come on man. this isnt a fans were impatient scenario. you've even said you dont agree w how he does this ****

It has not been 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back