Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The Hilton is on the other side of town. If you go to Torre Reloj - the clock tower at the start of the walled city at like 10 pm or so, theyā€™re all over.
Also @ZuCrew , find out what the happening clubs of the moment are. If you go in there and see single girls with out dudes, good chance there that theyā€™re pro- or semi-pro gamers.

Also @ Zu crew , find out what the happening clubs of the moment are. If you go in there and see single girls with out dudes, good chance there that theyā€™re pro- or semi-pro gamers.
Shark Tank Writing GIF

Advertisement
Big week for COACHES looking for new positions. The Football Coaches Convention is in Charlotte January 8-10. Maybe something gets solidified and the BA winner lands a HC job at U Mass or a program in the Patriot league.

Advertisement
Iā€™ve given up trying to explain to the toddlers in here why candy is for after dinner and not FOR dinner

Iā€™d save your time
I agree with everything he said, in 2 weeks the staff will look much different.

Advertisement
Cool, check out Blue Bar, Sonorama, and Moderna which is a new club. La Octava is chill to grab drinks before. El Cielo is a cool experience for food but expensive. I honestly donā€™t know too much about the food there cuz I only go to party but thereā€™s loads of restaurants with all types of food. Word of advice, if the 10 at the bar is showing you loads of attention, sheā€™s either a prostitute or trying to rob you. If youā€™re with a group you should be okay but tourists get got a lot over there. Donā€™t look for coke either youā€™ll get robbed and itā€™s super easy to find without talking to sketchy people. If you want to get to ā€œknow the localsā€ thereā€™s places you can do that legally. Hope this helps!

Advertisement
I agree with everything he said, in 2 weeks the staff will look much different.
Two weeks? The week of January 15? Okay, welp letā€™s see what happens. Maybe not until after NSD? Spring practice in March, yes?

Whatever it is we're doing (or not) about our staff, it's indicative of either a very intricate plan, or absolutely none at all. Having seen our 5-7 product, I am pretty confident in my bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back