Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nah, eff that. Fire his *** already.
He can bet on himself but not on our dime.

Don't get me wrong, I get why ppl are ****ed and frustrated, GattAss should've been gone already. I want the mfer gone before yesterday, I wanted him gone in-season. ****, I hated the hire. Me and my guy @Memnon aka the Artist formerly known as LCE talked about how much we hated the hire.

But coming and spamming the board about how much we hate GattAss doesn't do anything but frustrate ppl and maudes and the admins on here.

But what can you do when 2 weeks has passed and the mfer is still here?

I get the frustration, because I'm tired of that sugar free milk dud face *** bum. He shouldn't have been here in the first place.
Bro the sugar free milk dud face line has me dying!!

Look, I don’t have an answer as to why Gattis isnt gone yet

But I do know on good authority:

1. Gattis was a plan F or G candidate
2. Mario was very unhappy with the offense and is “well aware the impact it had on the team, attendance and recruiting”

I’m still confident Gattis will be gone
Do you know if A-E were reaches or does nobody want to work with Mario? I mean Miami is paying a **** ton and we have TVD

Advertisement
Do you know if A-E were reaches or does nobody want to work with Mario? I mean Miami is paying a **** ton and we have TVD
Mario is a micromanager (he picked the entire staff for his coordinators) and reportedly wouldn't allow a candidate pick some of his guys (candle). he also has a rep of being allergic to a modern offense. he needs to reverse both those trends this offseason

Likelihood Mario just thinks Gattis is better than any alternative right now? Honestly we need an OC that is also QB coach or something.

Likelihood Mario just thinks Gattis is better than any alternative right now? Honestly we need an OC that is also QB coach or something.
Look Up Lebron James GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
It’s the same for a lot of us. Saw way less excuses for Mario than we saw for Shannon, Golden etc. people are impatient and tired of the same ****. Very few will have the energy for another D’onofrio situation.
I've watched every game I could my whole life. Even while deployed I found a way.

If it's Gattis calling plays again next year, it'll be the first time I skip the season.

I've been patient for decades but that crosses the line.

It’s the same for a lot of us. Saw way less excuses for Mario than we saw for Shannon, Golden etc. people are impatient and tired of the same ****. Very few will have the energy for another D’onofrio situation.
we saw less excuses this team was more win more than we did esp w the schedule

Nobody here has any idea what is going on with Gattis. Anyone claiming otherwise is flat out lying. I have already seen some backpedaling from some who claimed Gattis was already fired and no chance he would be reatined, to now they don't know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys put way too much into what zo does. And again Zo is on record as saying that he's a big fan of the style of offense gattis runs.
Hmmm not sure when Zo came out saying he was a fan of the offense??? Last thing he said from running into him mid-season was everything needs to be evaluated and he was definitely not happy how inept we looked specially offensively.

Hmmm not sure when Zo came out saying he was a fan of the offense??? Last thing he said from running into him mid-season was everything needs to be evaluated and he was definitely not happy how inept we looked specially offensively.
He literally said it on an obb podcast. His rationale being that no one prepares for ground and pound anymore so that's what teams should run.

I suspect that the motivation to handle Gattis this way is contractual and financial, ie termination vs leaving for another opportunity.

It may cost Miami more to terminate him, and Gattis may not want the stain of a termination on his resume. Therefore, there may be some mutual benefit to handling the situation as is. I also suspect there is a drop dead date where if Gattis hasn't found another opportunity, he will be terminated, Miami will eat the cost, and Gattis will have the termination on his resume. I would take all the emotion out of it and look at it from a more likely angle.
Am I the only one who doesn't give a crap about him landing somewhere else? I want him landing on his *** when it's thrown out of Hecht. Are we seriously waiting for someone to offer him a lateral move? That isn't going to happen. Who is going to offer him a job? Dude wouldn't sniff a job that's anywhere close to what he has right now. Mario got duped, and I seriously doubt there's anyone out there that's going to be stupid enough to "poach" him from the staff. If Mario is waiting for that to happen, Gattis will be here until his contract is up. His performance was so bad this year I don't see him getting a positional coaching job. Big ego, zero production.

I say eat the cost and dump him before early signing day. Oh, and make a decent hire without taking 6 months. This garbage can't continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back