Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
and I hear you that we don’t know what he did. If he was sexually harassing people, sure that will qualify. So will prior violations at Michigan that came to light. But his performance (or lack thereof) here will not constitute for cause. If he wasn’t coming to work ever, then sure. If he refused to do his job ever, sure.
I'm not challenging your credentials or experience. I'm a business owner with ~100ish employees but I'm not at your level of expertise/experience.

I'm also not talking on field performance. There's too many variables there and would be impossible to pin to him. But if he had a clause that required him to have 40 interactions a week with recruits on his University issued cell phone, then that's a performance clause that if unmet could be cause for termination.

I have no idea what's reality in this scenario I'm just saying that poor performance can be cause for termination if you can prove there were specifics performance clauses that were ignored/breached.

I also don't know how these contracts are written but with the rumors of how hard Mario drives his coaches and how hard he recruits I wouldn't be surprised if he had some recruiting performance expectations written out in a contract.

I hate these key words, suggestive phrases, talking in code, hinting around BS.

So whadda we got?

He banged someone? Recruit? Recruit Mom? Recruit Dad? Coaches wife? Daughter? Neighbor? Fellow employee? Farm animal - with photos? Two-Beer Cindy? Who? Female? Male? Trans?

Or was he working for the Russians? Possible . . . it's always the Russians. Except when it's the Chinese . . .

C'mon somebody! Throw us a bone!

Advertisement
I'm not challenging your credentials or experience. I'm a business owner with ~100ish employees but I'm not at your level of expertise/experience.

I'm also not talking on field performance. There's too many variables there and would be impossible to pin to him. But if he had a clause that required him to have 40 interactions a week with recruits on his University issued cell phone, then that's a performance clause that if unmet could be cause for termination.

I have no idea what's reality in this scenario I'm just saying that poor performance can be cause for termination if you can prove there were specifics performance clauses that were ignored/breached.

I also don't know how these contracts are written but with the rumors of how hard Mario drives his coaches and how hard he recruits I wouldn't be surprised if he had some recruiting performance expectations written out in a contract.
Fair enough. It’s a really high bar to meet and no way any agent would let a clause like that into the for cause definition. Either way we will see what comes out and let’s hope it’s a slam dunk Matt Weiss type situation and this is all moot

I hate these key words, suggestive phrases, talking in code, hinting around BS.

So whadda we got?

He banged someone? Recruit? Recruit Mom? Recruit Dad? Coaches wife? Daughter? Neighbor? Fellow employee? Farm animal - with photos? Two-Beer Cindy? Who? Female? Male? Trans?

Or was he working for the Russians? Possible . . . it's always the Russians. Except when it's the Chinese . . .

C'mon somebody! Throw us a bone!
If it’s Gattis we’re talking about, he banged a recruits mom while at Michigan.. kid found out, signed w Texas

Been gone all day - who ****ed Gattis? Who did Gattis ****?

UMs ability to skip out on half the buyouts is unmatched lol

Golden
Richt
Gattis
i dont recall UM skipping out no Richt's payout, he resigned and left the buyout on the table. randy is a different story. Golden? there was some ambiguity on the last amendment, he sued and he lost, so UM didn't skip out.

Advertisement
That'll do it!
if this was known before he was hired, then no chance this could be the cause. if it came out afterwards, then retaining him for a year and not saying anything could also constitute waiver and not a reason to fire him today so it has to be something else if we are pursing a for-cause termination (which has been confirmed).

Last edited:
Advertisement
hit it nelly furtado GIF

if this was known before he was hired, then no chance this could be the cause. if it came out afterwards, then retaining him for a year and not saying anything could also constitute waiver and not a reason to fire him today
I knew about it before we hired him. 95% sure it was talked about on CIS as well. Xavier Worthy

Was committed to Michigan at the time. 21 TDs in 21 games at Texas so far. Oops. Muh bad

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back