Joseph Yearby Senior Highlights

Between duke and yearby they better catch 50+ balls next year

In 2012 James and duke caught 60 balls

In 2013 duke had FOUR catches. With these two kids in the ****nal someone better wake coley up. Duke averaged 17 yards per catch this season and caught 4 passes. That's amazing

Advertisement
Coley's boys are on the way...
32.jpg

In 2013 duke had FOUR catches. With these two kids in the ****nal someone better wake coley up. Duke averaged 17 yards per catch this season and caught 4 passes. That's amazing

Wow.. that's an amazing stat. Unacceptable.

Advertisement
thank god we are seeing the light lol, to get cook would have been great but with his higher rated running mate, no reason to complain cant wait till he get going, with him and powell we will be fine...LETS GO CANES!!!

Crawford caught 20 balls this season, so that '4' stat is a little misleading when you've combined Duke and James in 2012.

That said, yes we need to get the ball to our playmakers in space more.

I think it's obvious but people don't talk much about Yearby because his recruitment at this point isn't dramatic. Everyone knows this kid is a stud. Dallas Crawford seems like a nice kid but we need to put him at slot receiver because there is no way he should be getting carries next season!

Advertisement
Duke caught 4 balls in 8 games and averaged 17 ypc. 1 of the catches was on a broken flea flicker against fau

Mislead that

I don't car about getting Crawford catches. He can't do anything in space. That's actually more of an indictment. How does Dallas get targeted 5x more than duke? I'll stand by my point. They better catch 50 balls next year between duke and yearby or something is seriously ***d with coley

I think it's obvious but people don't talk much about Yearby because his recruitment at this point isn't dramatic. Everyone knows this kid is a stud. Dallas Crawford seems like a nice kid but we need to put him at slot receiver because there is no way he should be getting carries next season!

I use to think this as well but after seeing him this season that would be a really bad move. Kid is a hard worker but very limited.

I think its safe to say yearby and powell should see carries as freshmen, one thing I seen we lacked in the bowl game was a running back with speed and who could beat the defense to the hole or the point of attack.

I remember watching some camp footage of him just destroying peoples ankles that tried to cover him in the pass game. Would love to see him get some slot work mixed in with his usual duties.

Advertisement
I remember watching some camp footage of him just destroying peoples ankles that tried to cover him in the pass game. Would love to see him get some slot work mixed in with his usual duties.

This. Central didn't use Yearby much in the passing game but he can be great there.

Advertisement
My zipper was wide open 30 seconds in...holy shut that's some sick film!!

You guys gotta hop off Cook 's sack...especially with that best player in Dade buckshot. It's just not the case. I'm a Joe Yearby fan!

Last edited:

Always fun to rewatch.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9091839

there's another clip out there of him totally juking someone but I can't find it. I think it's from the same NFTC.

Good ******* grief.

That....you just don't teach that. So much of high school ball is played in open space. In college those windows get tighter and tighter and he makes people look foolish in tight spaces.

I love that.

So glad we got Yearby, he has a lot of tools you can't teach. It's hard to compare him to just one back, he has so many traits that remind me of different players.

Glad to have this kid on board, it's a shame he is over looked because he committed so early. Yearby is the goods

Advertisement
Back