Jordan Prestwood 247 update.

Advertisement
If Flowers has a year like he did this year his best bet would be to stay in school. Back to Prestwood- this kid could be a huge get. Then the only hole on the OL would be one of the guard spots where we seemingly have some very talented players in Gall and Isadora.

If Flowers has a year like he did this year his best bet would be to stay in school. Back to Prestwood- this kid could be a huge get. Then the only hole on the OL would be one of the guard spots where we seemingly have some very talented players in Gall and Isadora.

The oline underachieved again this year. For the size of the boys and their experience...........they way underperformed. Henderson = big bust last year.

If Flowers has a year like he did this year his best bet would be to stay in school.

Wait, what?

He didn't have that good of a year. He looked overwhelmed and overmatched at times. After his freshman year I expected a bit more. The kid had the potential to be a top 10 pick but up to this point I've only seen flashes of it not consistent great play.

Advertisement
If Flowers has a year like he did this year his best bet would be to stay in school.

Wait, what?

He didn't have that good of a year. He looked overwhelmed and overmatched at times. After his freshman year I expected a bit more. The kid had the potential to be a top 10 pick but up to this point I've only seen flashes of it not consistent great play.

He was by far our best O-line guy. He does have room to be better but unless he regresses like crazy he's gone after this year.

Wait, what?

He was by far our best O-line guy. He does have room to be better but unless he regresses like crazy he's gone after this year.

most definate...just enjoy him this yr.....his film will be telling...kid does work out there.....he has th efeet already...and likely camps/combines better than some of the guys listed......

just look @ seantrel...dude only will drop because of character issues....and he has better film than him...is a coach's pet type and has been developing his body....

Only time i truly seen him mess up or looked overmatched was when it seemed he didnt know th eblocking scheme or our f'd up scheme put him in compromoising spots...if he got his hands on someone thats all she wrote.

I must not have been watching the same Flowers some of y'all were last year. his potential is high, but he did not play like a top 10 pick last year and I wouldn't say he was our best olineman either.

I must not have been watching the same Flowers some of y'all were last year. his potential is high, but he did not play like a top 10 pick last year and I wouldn't say he was our best olineman either.

I personally like Feliciano better. He gets moved around too much and they play different positions but that kid is a beast.

Advertisement

I personally like Feliciano better. He gets moved around too much and they play different positions but that kid is a beast.

I'm a big Feliciano fan... I agree with you... I was actually surprised he could play RT... I wouldn't move him there but he was adequate enough for a guy who was believed to be a sleeper and wasn't touted for his athleticism... I agree that they move him around a lot... He's a beast at guard... The guy is talented...

Peter,

Did Flowers tell you this? It's pretty unusual for an o-lineman to leave 3 years out of high school. I can't think of any. Not saying he's not that talented, just atypical.

That isn't true at all.

Name some from Miami that has left early.

So we're going to use one school out of all the other schools in the nation as an example?

Child, please. Here's what you want to say:

"Name some from any other school that have left early."

Ok so he said it was atypical.

There are probably 3 OT that will get drafted that are 3 and out. There's like 75 eligible to be drafted so i'd say 3/75 isn't that typical.

Did Prestwood visit? Could be a nice plug and play at RT and groom McDermott for a year to take over at LT for Flowers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back