Jordan Prestwood 247 update.

Advertisement
sounds promising.

predicting a commitment to ole Mi$$ or some**** based on the absolutely nothing i know about him.

Wonder if Flowers is thinking NFL already (seems like we just got you man, please stay for 4 years :( )

Advertisement
Peter,

Did Flowers tell you this? It's pretty unusual for an o-lineman to leave 3 years out of high school. I can't think of any. Not saying he's not that talented, just atypical.

Advertisement
Would be a great pick up for depth on the O-line. Was the #4 ranked OT coming out of HS with some big time offers. I wonder what happened with him and FSU?

Peter,

Did Flowers tell you this? It's pretty unusual for an o-lineman to leave 3 years out of high school. I can't think of any. Not saying he's not that talented, just atypical.

This year alone has Greg Robinson out of Auburn.

Advertisement
Uhh so this kid has already been enrolled at Notre Dame, FSU and couldnt even make it into UCF because he didnt fulfill his "academic responsibilities"?

Don't see him making it into UM.

http://espn.go.com/blog/notre-dame-football/tag/_/name/jordan-prestwood

Yeah that's interesting. I'd take him if he can make it in.

I'm not too worried about Flowers leaving after this season, just hope he stays healthy. Although he is a beast and I wish he would stay one more year. KC will be able to take his place by his Soph season.

Advertisement
Golden said we would keep looking and we are not done at OL. If he is visiting next weekend and from Plant City and Golden offers IMO he will be a Cane. Solid post NSD pick up, solid 4 star and top 5 JUCO OL.

Does this kid have 2 years or 1?

This is actually rather confusing...

2011 Class

2011 (FR) FSU enrolled early and transferred to ND over the summer
2011 (FR) ND sat out per transfer rules
2012 (Rd-Fr) ND transferred during the spring to UCF but never enrolled b/c of academics (unsure if this counts as eligibility since not enrolled)
2013 (Rd-So) Arizona Western JUCO

My guess is he has 2 years left.

Advertisement
Back