Jordan Miller to the portal

Mario is a very hard and tough coach to play for and these young men want to play on a winning team. After seeing this team go backwards this year the young men dont see it winning happening while they are here so we have some very good players going into the portal

Advertisement
I'll put Jackson up there as a legit loss at DT. Miller... meh. Knighton... production never matched the hype, and you couldn't trust him not to put the ball on the ground. Started to come up near the end of the season and I thought maybe he was turning a corner. Depth at both spots is concerning, though. Especially for spring ball.

We knew we were going to lose guys we didn't want to lose. I'm there with you on Miller. Not a bad guy to have on the roster and in the rotation, kind of like Lichtenstein. But not putting terror into the eyes of the QB, either. His loss hurts because it's in the context of Jackson.

Advertisement
Kobe Bryant GIF

Advertisement
And none who eat up space. This is really bad. They have to add like 3 DTs alone who are rotation worthy.

OoFffAaaa that's going to be tough cause everybody looking for DT. Ahmad Moten going to have to step up as 1 of them

Toward the end of the season, he had some really nice flashes.

Regardless of how he's likely torn down here, I think we could have used him next season.

Unless he ends up at a rival, I wish this dude a bunch of luck. He got better and kept trying despite the fact we've been a broken program for the half decade he's been here.

Advertisement
Y’all really crying over Jordan Freaking Miller? If it wasn’t for Covid I would have already been done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back