Jordan Miller to the portal

We need 3 DT in the portal.

Haye, Jackson, Miller….who knows what JHH decides.

Advertisement
Wait til he gets his guys.

He’s only gonna need about 80 new ones to start with.
I ain't even mad. If coach needs to reach into the portal and build an entire roster of dudes he snatched out of the portal that will come here and buy into his vision of what the program should be--then so be it. Let them scrubs leave to make room for the junkyard dogs this program been in desperate need of.

Joseline Hernandez Facepalm GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Have to imagine these guys have been asked to leave. If all this PT was available, why would they go somewhere else? Miller won't go to a better situation than what he has here.

Mario has a plan.

Or at least that what I'll keep telling myself.

Advertisement
Reading between the lines…doesn’t seem like coach Joe was a favorite amongst the players. Doesn’t really make sense to transfer with Jackson leaving unless they’re counting on dudes to come in.

I wanted turnover, but it’s coming from rooms that were considered “strengths” of this team.

I expected the D line, TE, QB, and RB rooms to be fairly untouched.

We need 3 DT in the portal.

Haye, Jackson, Miller….who knows what JHH decides.

3 would be nice but 2 is probably the right answer. Really need a war daddy type 1 tech but those are a dime a dozen.

Still have Taylor JHH and Lich who are in the rotation. Plus Moten should be able to be a 5th/6th guy in the rotation coming off a redshirt year.

Advertisement
Back