Jordan Miller to the portal

Advertisement
I wonder…all the people making negative comments and talking sht about Mario…were they the same people who defended and wanted to keep Manny? If we were to pull up some old threads I wonder what we would find?🤔

Advertisement
Advertisement
Appears the meetings are happening. With that being said this sucks. We just lost the only 2 space eaters on the roster. Better hope they have some portal guys lined up or we are going to be Swiss cheese again

Ya’ll r really stressing over dudes who proved themselves to be non Miami caliber. Lol.

The only one that I’m iffy on is Knighton, but even he was a fumble machine. ****, he just had another fumble last game.

These guys went a combined 26-23 since 2018. Clean house, yo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Live look at Green Tree for Spring Practice 2023

little-giants-where-are-they-now.jpg

Ya’ll r really stressing over dudes who proved themselves to be non Miami caliber. Lol.

The only one that I’m iffy on is Knighton, but when he was a fumble machine. ****, he just had another fumble last game.

These guys went a combined 26-23 since 2018. Clean house, yo.

I'll put Jackson up there as a legit loss at DT. Miller... meh. Knighton... production never matched the hype, and you couldn't trust him not to put the ball on the ground. Started to come up near the end of the season and I thought maybe he was turning a corner. Depth at both spots is concerning, though. Especially for spring ball.

Advertisement
Unless Mario replaces all these guys with 4 and 5 star studs, which most likely is not gonna happen, we're gonna be just as bad next year. If you replace one **** with another ****, guess what you have. That's right, a ****

I'll put Jackson up there as a legit loss at DT. Miller... meh. Knighton... production never matched the hype, and you couldn't trust him not to put the ball on the ground. Started to come up near the end of the season and I thought maybe he was turning a corner. Depth at both spots is concerning, though. Especially for spring ball.

Jackson is “more of a loss” than Miller, but I’m literally not losing sleep over any of these guys.

X? Angry
Young? Crying
Kam? Temper Tantrum
Anyone from the class of 2022? Depressed

Er body else…zzzzzzzzzz

Advertisement
Back