Jordan Miller in Uniform

Advertisement
Again, I agree that the kid may be able to play but there is way more to playing DT in college than just strength. Technique and playing low is huge for interior lineman otherwise we should just be grabbing power lifters.
Let’s try this another way. We all understand there’s more to football than weights. The question is whether Miller should shirt because of physical limitations associated with many freshman and especially trench players. Those most common being lack of strength and then conditioning. Miller is already one of the strongest players on the team with those numbers. He’s not going to get pushed around because he’s not strong enough to hold the point of attack. The consensus here from watching his tape shows he’s legit technique wise. The conditioning aspect should be fine if he’s working hard over 3 months. That’s plenty of time for an 18 year old to get into good enough football shape for 20-30 snaps a game.

Miller needs to lose weight which he will. I'm looking forward to him being at Miami. He has a chance to be a good one.

Advertisement
Reminds me of the Korean pilots
Ho lee fuuk
Wy So hooj
Mo Chow Nao
Dee Lain Gai
Won Tek Nee

Last edited:
Kids go unnoticed every year all over the country. No way the recruiting gurus can see every kid play.
Exactly you have literally thousands and thousands of kids. Then some don't hit a growth spurt until later, while others are injured. Glad we found a young man to develop. Interested to see what Jess can do.

Sit back & think about the freaks in this class. I mean not only are they great football players but they’re physical freaks. I think this one brings us back fellas. I know it’s cliche but dear god.

In 2019 just before the UF game, I want Richt to find someone on the staff to lock this kid in a basement and completely terrorize him for a week.

Then unleash him just before kickofff.

I can't wait to learn of the staff member who volunteers to lock THAT kid in a basement. I suspect there will be a very nice, well attended memorial service for that staff member.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Donaldson, Reed, Miller. They're not just stud athletes, they have freakishly wide bodies. Very very hard to get around kids like that if they can get a hand on you. As long as they can stick to their S&C plan, all three should be starters in the NFL. I like the way our trenches are trending.

Advertisement
089E7643-846E-4B04-995A-4E50B361CF23.jpeg
Donaldson, Reed, Miller. They're not just stud athletes, they have freakishly wide bodies. Very very hard to get around kids like that if they can get a hand on you. As long as they can stick to their S&C plan, all three should be starters in the NFL. I like the way our trenches are trending.
Miller is going to be really good at Miami imo, his film was really good and his quickness is ridiculousl for a guy that big

Also Cleveland reed came in very good shape at Miami. This guy is listed at 6’4 340 plus and looks in pretty good shape
3A9D0F1D-72B3-4B6F-93D3-4781289332C5.jpeg

Once he trims at Body fat a little bit gets do about 310-320 he's going to be a problem!

Thanks for the photo of Reed, Brock. Agree that he looks incredibly fit for 300+ pounds. That kid is going to be special, too. We have some real beasts in this class.

Exactly.

You only have to look at the draft every year (or team rosters in the NFL) to see players from just about every school in the country.

I even saw a player from that famous institution Incarnate Word.

There will always be undiscovered players - just not quite as many as a couple decades ago, but still plenty.

It would be great if Miller were to fit in that category.

It'll be interesting to see what his playing weight will be.

He just has a huge build - like Wilfork - sort of. Might be able to play at 330+ like Wilfork did.

Exactly you have literally thousands and thousands of kids. Then some don't hit a growth spurt until later, while others are injured. Glad we found a young man to develop. Interested to see what Jess can do.

Advertisement
Back