Jordan Miller in Uniform

Advertisement
I was trying to think of who was the older player in back, then I realized it was Realus George.
Realus is my favorite recruit. Just such an absolute unglamorous dump truck of a beast at FB. Then he looks like a NFL vet from the 70s. This dude probably hasn't been carded since he was 9.

I expect REAL big things out of Realus. His first touchdown is gonna be so hype

A week ago Realus was in high school. Imagine that dude in your high school English class :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:.

I really hope he cashes a TD vs Savannah State

Advertisement
Dude looks like he could eat two or three of the smaller guys in the pic and not even feel it. Amazing.

Advertisement
The only concern I have with him is how many plays can he play? I think he can be a dominating force the first 10 plays, but what about at snap 30? If he gets that up, and I know he will over the next few years, he has the potential to be a first round pick. I could not believe his first step when I saw his film. Seriously, I don't think I have ever seen a 340 pound guy with that initial burst. Dude is a gym rat, that eats gym rats.

I look forward to seeing him come in late in the third quarter this year with fresh legs. Dear God have mercy on whatever is in front of him.

Edit: I don't think we will need him 30 snaps a game this year, so I'm not concerned one bit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I watched this kid and his get off is really impressive as we’ve seen but I thought he could use some condition. They’ve said that he’s in at 6’4 around 340. if they can get his condition together... that would be the plug we need in the middle. What you think? Redshirt or play?View attachment 60225
Remember on Duece Bigalow MG when he's walking the tall woman down the street.

"THAT'S A HUGE BI*CH!"

Advertisement
Back