Jordan Miller - 3 star - Commits!!!

**** they didn't even send this young man to represent the school as one of their best players for the Duval County 2017 Media day.

[video=youtube;bi_ETjQ9oHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi_ETjQ9oHU[/video]

Advertisement
Sandalwood HS played Jax Raines this year an that was the best Oline Jordan Miller faced his # 44 in **** on defense primarialy playing the NT spot an was abused ALLLL throughout both highlights. If you notice in his Hudl highlights they skipped the Raines game all together. Ohhh how far Miami has fallen for back up options at DT recruiting in this 2018 class

[video=youtube;es5JbW3eqpU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es5JbW3eqpU[/video]

[video=youtube;RAgWNUC400M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAgWNUC400M[/video]

I actually saw a lot of plays being run AWAY from him. Also saw him destroy their line on one play where the secondary fell asleep for the long TD pass. ****, half those highlights he wasn't on the field, and the 3/4 of the ones he WAS on the field, the plays were ones he had no chance of making a play. How this equals getting abused ALLLL through the highlights is beyond me.

It seems to be. Pruitt wants em...but AI was adamnet that this is no indication about Silvera/Chatman/Briggs. This could just be a late eval like Langham was.

He just posted an update on Briggs but it is VIP

Ok, the staff visited yesterday to “put their stamp on him before leaving for FSU” and Richt is in homing next week. This Miller kid is about him not Chatman.

It's about Briggs when you refer to him?

AI doesn’t think he’s going to be taken. Still saying Chatman, Briggs, Silvera. If they like his potential then take the fourth body.

Seems like a poor strategy to slow play a kid this late with another high major offer and likely others on the way. Richt, Kool and Diaz are all following so it doesn’t appear to be a wait and see scenario. If you take him it allows for Briggs and Chatman to start off as hybrid DTs/SDEs and mature naturally into fully grown DTs

Advertisement
On the surface, Bethel and Miller may seem like fall back options, but when you look deeper, you can clearly see that they are fall back options.

Nevertheless, I actually like the fact that Bethel will be a part of our program, and Miller's film, surprising enough, looks pretty impressive.

**** they didn't even send this young man to represent the school as one of their best players for the Duval County 2017 Media day.

[video=youtube;bi_ETjQ9oHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi_ETjQ9oHU[/video]

Chick on the right is kinda cute

There appears to be a fair criticism to levy upon Kool & Richt insofar as 2018 defensive line recruiting has gone, with the caveat being they very well can still close well enough.

But, to paint it as some sort of catastrophic failure is wrong when:

A) the number of elite DT lineman nationally is down and is even more the case in Florida this cycle and

B) We’re miles out ahead (with respect to DL recruiting) for 2019 and 2020 than we were this time last year for 2018 when there is a deeper pool of quality kids.

Seems like the staff has already identified how to fix (Patke potentially being Kool’s recruiting arm?) and has been deploying him as a solution. That being so, let’s reel in what we can for 2018 and expect a better go of it next year and beyond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe we need to start recruiting Patrick to replace Kool. If Kool and company can't bring in DT might need to look at someone who can

It seems to be. Pruitt wants em...but AI was adamnet that this is no indication about Silvera/Chatman/Briggs. This could just be a late eval like Langham was.

He just posted an update on Briggs but it is VIP

Ok, the staff visited yesterday to “put their stamp on him before leaving for FSU” and Richt is in homing next week. This Miller kid is about him not Chatman.

It's about Briggs when you refer to him?

Yea, this is just in case FSU has a new revamped attitude towards Briggs. They don’t believe it to be the case but that’s why this kid was offered. Coburn and Langham are both still in play here.

Advertisement
Hopefully staff has learned from this lackluster DT recruiting.

For the 100 millionth time........DT recruiting is not over and our top targets are still available!!!!!

Calling it lackluster is waaaaay premature. If none of them come to Miami on signing day then feel free to bash away.

anim15.jpg

AI doesn’t think he’s going to be taken. Still saying Chatman, Briggs, Silvera. If they like his potential then take the fourth body.

Seems like a poor strategy to slow play a kid this late with another high major offer and likely others on the way. Richt, Kool and Diaz are all following so it doesn’t appear to be a wait and see scenario. If you take him it allows for Briggs and Chatman to start off as hybrid DTs/SDEs and mature naturally into fully grown DTs

Problem is that Chatman is the only one that’ll have the speed to be a hybrid and that’s probably pushing it a little.

Sandalwood HS played Jax Raines this year an that was the best Oline Jordan Miller faced his # 44 in **** on defense primarialy playing the NT spot an was abused ALLLL throughout both highlights. If you notice in his Hudl highlights they skipped the Raines game all together. Ohhh how far Miami has fallen for back up options at DT recruiting in this 2018 class

[video=youtube;es5JbW3eqpU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es5JbW3eqpU[/video]

[video=youtube;RAgWNUC400M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAgWNUC400M[/video]

You are so mad right now

Lmaooooooo

you already now! This year the top DT's were supposed to be gift Fing wrapped to Miami.

Go Canes

On the surface, Bethel and Miller may seem like fall back options, but when you look deeper, you can clearly see that they are fall back options.

Nevertheless, I actually like the fact that Bethel will be a part of our program, and Miller's film, surprising enough, looks pretty impressive.

I was surprised at his quickness for a guy 6'4" 330. Good coaching and proper weight training/nutrition and who knows what he can become? I have NO problem with taking a guy like this. Especially at a position where we need bodies. Also, it's not like giving him a scholarship is taking one away from Silvera or something.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Problem is that Chatman is the only one that’ll have the speed to be a hybrid and that’s probably pushing it a little.

D Jax isn't exactly fleet of foot and he's fine at SDE. Briggs and Chatman could see the field as freshman there.

I don’t care if he only is a 2* recruit. He is a fast beast! Not as polished but the kid has the Nasty in him. Him and Nesta in the trenches is looking great! Briggs looks like a FSWho guy so I say if this kid wants in let him in gottdammit!

I was surprised at his quickness for a guy 6'4" 330. Good coaching and proper weight training/nutrition and who knows what he can become? I have NO problem with taking a guy like this. Especially at a position where we need bodies. Also, it's not like giving him a scholarship is taking one away from Silvera or something.

I agree 100% with your entire post. Some kids manage to fly under the radar. There is no way this guy is just 2* quality.

Advertisement
Back