Jordan Miller - 3 star - Commits!!!

Advertisement
6'4" 308lbs is great size. I see hes getting some nice offers late, teams must like something they see. If this staff offered then hes worth the offer.

rather stick with Delmar Taylor

Perfect conparison. This reaks of old school Shammin/Folden desperation.

Michael Wyche anyone?

If you're gonna make comparisons you both should try to be accurate. Michael Wyche wasn't a late offer. That staff was on him for a long time. He was a 4-star DT at one point who was committed to USC and had offers from all around country. So that is just complete BS pulling a name out of your *** type of stuff. Delmar Taylor had offers from no one but Shannon and FIU. Miller has offers from two ACC schools besides Miami and one from the guy who was the DC at Alabama. You two aren't even trying.

6'4" 308lbs is great size. I see hes getting some nice offers late, teams must like something they see. If this staff offered then hes worth the offer.

He doesn't appear to be 6,4 in those highlights.
Maybe 6,2 at best.
Not that I have any issues with recruiting him.

Advertisement
These CIS clowns be bxtchn about DT recruiting like south Florida has all these Miami caliber DTs that we are not recruiting??

Miami has primary recruiting areas like every other program. Nesta Silvera is the only DT this class worth a UM offer in South Florida.

The state of Florida in general weak when it comes to DT and dline talent in general. Until that changes, recruiting that position is not going to be easy.

Regardless Kool still has us positioned to have a great DT recruiting class once Nesta signs.

Advertisement
AI doesn’t think he’s going to be taken. Still saying Chatman, Briggs, Silvera. If they like his potential then take the fourth body.

Briggs is fsu

I've never believed the hype on him coming here.

Even someone with a modicum of recruiting experience understood he was a long shot. Only way he was coming here was if FSU just didn't want him.

Yeah I feel like this is one that everyone is ignoring their spidey sense on. Kids don't go where they don't want to go just because of crooting maths.

AI doesn’t think he’s going to be taken. Still saying Chatman, Briggs, Silvera. If they like his potential then take the fourth body.

Briggs is fsu

According to...

According to a text message he sent to rivals a couple of months ago. FSU writers were asking prospects what they thought of Jimbo leaving. He texted if Jimbo hadn't left he would've committed to FSU. Who knows how serious he was about that. We don't know if he likes Willie Taggart at all or if FSU's apparent lack of interest recently was enough to change his mind. People here are more sure he's going to FSU than FSU people.

Advertisement
Corey Gaynor was a borderline 3 star guy and looks like he could be a staple on our OL for the next 3 years. These trench guys are a far more inexact science from an evaluation standpoint than the skill players. Pruitt has been one of the best defensive coaches in CFB the last half decade and if he was all over this kid, I'm cool taking a flyer.

Maybe 6,2 at best.

One of the Vols coaches is Tracy Rocker who played at Auburn. He was listed at 6'3". In their picture together, Miller appears taller. Rocker is in the orange shirt.

[TWEET]956361386333999104[/TWEET]

Maybe 6,2 at best.

One of the Vols coaches is Tracy Rocker who played at Auburn. He was listed at 6'3". In their picture together, Miller appears taller. Rocker is in the orange shirt.

I wanted Rocker when we first hired Richt. Guy can coach. It's going to be hilarious when he gets his 3rd star and people around here will be stoked about the pickup.

Advertisement
A poster from ITU found something on this kid being talked up by BJ Jennings:

This is what BJ Jennings dad, who is the LB and strength and conditioning coach at this kids H.S. had to say about him:
"He’s 6-4, 330 and he can move. He’s a big, strong kid, is very physical, agile. He’s a good, humble kid, very smart and intelligent. I actually went through and evaluated a lot of kids coming out in his class - if he was being promoted and people knew about him that’s a 4 or 5 star kid.”

More from BJ Jennings dad:
"Miami got the film last night, and this morning coach (Mark) Richt called with an offer,” said Jennings, who played at Florida State. “This kid, he’s legit, the real deal. I think he’s going to be a great one. I played with some really good D linemen playing at Florida State, but this kid is amazing, man. It’s hard to find kids that size, it’s very rare you find them that size that can come off the ball like him and stay low, penetrate through the holes and seek the ball out the way he does. He hustles, flies to the ball, it’s very rare in a kid his size."

Cats need to watch the film before they get emotional about stars. But then again, one needs to know what they're looking at.

Maybe 6,2 at best.

Good find.
Thanks for sharing.

Film doesnt look bad.

Ill take Big Jennings word for it as well...hes from Carol City and played with Corey Simon and NFL dl. If he says this kid is an acc level/um Player...Im all in....especially on a Palatka/Jacksonville kid...we seem to have that area sewed up and would love to continue with it.

Looks to be the case of a kid playing on a Palatka team thats kind of middle of nowhere nowadays, getting a Georgia Southern offer and committing early. That leads to the 2 star ranking as they likely never evaled. His sr season goes out...and he is literally 6'3-305+ and has a good get off and The late offers come from acc level /sec programs like UVA, UT that did their due dilligence or had other targets on team or area. The fact that we offered so quick leads me to believe were hedging..and trying to ensure we get 2 more dts in this class. He **** sure aint a Tyriec Martin type...Kid looks like he will or is 320+ right now.

Man...........
I’m through 2 minutes of watching his film and he’s legit.....

Rankings be damned this kid can definitely play and has good size and get off. Perfect replacement for Norton...
And he plays legit competition 8A in Florida

Posted this somewher but basically we're going for 3 DTs, and here the ordering of what we want:

ELITE DT: 1=Nesta Silvera. 2= Michael Thompson
3tech DT: 1a= Dennis Briggs. 1b= Jamarcus Chatman. 2= Moro Ojomo
1tech DT: 1= Keondre Coburn. 2= Jordan Miller

We can defintiely delete Thompson from that group because Jt isn’t realistic. Coburn Idk, we will see.

I know that, im just saying thats what it looks like this past month or so, we were looking to do at the DL.

Advertisement
Back