2024 Jordan Lyle, RB - St Thomas Aquinas (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)

If he diePoor Ryan day

Sad Ice Cube GIF
If He Dies He Dies Rocky Balboa GIF

Advertisement
Facts; same thing happened w/ my lil cousin (R.I.P). Perfect kid, raised him from the wound, him & his twin sister. Dad was schizophrenic, I found out later, but was never in their lives.

My boy played for Taft High, got some FCS offers, but decided to go JUCO & was starting to get some FBS looks. Then his father figure, my older cousin & his uncle, died suddenly and he stopped.

Sent my youngin in to a whirlwind. That’s when the mental health disorder came full bloom. Before he died, he gained 300 lbs, wouldn’t shower, would fight doors & walls thinking they were talking to him, & found several times sleeping under freeways b/c he didn’t feel safe at home. When he got sick w/ Covid last year, he said he wanted to die b/c he couldn’t take the voices anymore.
I'm sorry to hear this brother.

Advertisement
interesting that lyle is being told early pt here

more turnover coming? or maybe the fact that we play rb my committee and Ohio State typically doesn't

Advertisement
F the Suckeyes!

I hope they lose everything-

We should have at least 6 national titles after gettin screwed in 2001 by that F ref!

Make it 7 national titles we should have never lost in 86 to PED.St.!

Lyle, I expect to very good for us the kid is the goods only going to get better-Saw him play at Aquinas last 3 years.

Facts; same thing happened w/ my lil cousin (R.I.P). Perfect kid, raised him from the wound, him & his twin sister. Dad was schizophrenic, I found out later, but was never in their lives.

My boy played for Taft High, got some FCS offers, but decided to go JUCO & was starting to get some FBS looks. Then his father figure, my older cousin & his uncle, died suddenly and he stopped.

Sent my youngin in to a whirlwind. That’s when the mental health disorder came full bloom. Before he died, he gained 300 lbs, wouldn’t shower, would fight doors & walls thinking they were talking to him, & found several times sleeping under freeways b/c he didn’t feel safe at home. When he got sick w/ Covid last year, he said he wanted to die b/c he couldn’t take the voices anymore.

Friends Hug GIF by Big Brother

Appreciate u, champ. **** just happened last yr & the anniversary of his funeral is tomorrow.

Honestly, it gave me a total different POV on mental health. A person can smile, laugh, one minute & the next? Curtains. It’s also y I don’t judge; u never know.
I’ll just say I know exactly what you mean. Probably why I got a bit defensive when people started getting deep about TVD and his mental state

Respect brother

Advertisement
Appreciate u, champ. **** just happened last yr & the anniversary of his funeral is tomorrow.

Honestly, it gave me a total different POV on mental health. A person can smile, laugh, one minute & the next? Curtains. It’s also y I don’t judge; u never know.

I'm sorry for your loss, brother—prayers for you and your loved one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back