2024 Jordan Lyle, RB - St Thomas Aquinas (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)

James Jackson was grossly underappreciated here because of the guys around him & after. I remember that game like it was yesterday. The beginning of the assention to greatness for UM. Lyle is a big dude too but JJ was really fast, similar style tho.

Also
His brother was an elite poster on this site. Miss those @IamJamesJacksonsbrother rants.

Wasn’t that his first year? He also was a summer arrival.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not his first year. There was an epic battle that spring for RB1. JJ won the job, Najeh was "#2"
i see what you did there GIF

Advertisement
“It is honestly up in the air right now,” Lyle said. “We are going for our fifth state title in a row this week, then after that, I will have to see how me and my family are feeling.
“I like both schools a lot. Sometime after the state championships game, I will get with my family and see how everyone is feeling. I could make a decision right before Signing Day (Dec. 20), but I am not sure yet.
“It is kind of up in the air right now what I will do. It will be a hard decision.”
Lyle is not an early enrollee, but he does plan to sign during the Early Signing Period.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back