Jordan Cronkrite tweet....(deleted now)

deerob305

Junior
*Guess Cronkrite had to learn the hard way...

IMG_20170123_095928.jpg

Advertisement
Gainesville is a clusterf**k right now.

Terrible coaching staff and average recruiting class at best.

That defense is going to suffer tremendously under Shannon's watch.

Advertisement
Seriously whenever I say on here these kids that go there regret their decision I somehow get down voted yet Cronkrite is at least the 3rd former player who's publiclysaid this. TThey never learn smh

Advertisement
Feel bad for this kid and many others that fall for greasy slick used car salesman. One thing that The Pastor wont do to these kids, regardless of how entitled they are is lie to them.

This is bigger than people think. First of many to feel this. Times are changing. We are returning as the number one place to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If all these guys did commit maybe golden would still be here and that would be terrible

Advertisement
This is bigger than people think. First of many to feel this. Times are changing. We are returning as the number one place to be.

Trust me there are way more who aren't saying this publicly but feel the same way

Trust me there are way more who aren't saying this publicly but feel the same way

I agree. Top 2 guys that come to mind are Torrance Gibson and Johnny Dixon. How was OSU fellas? Devante Phillips how is Jimbo treating ya? Help me out here who am I missing?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm sure he's talking to current players who are saying how much different it is with our current staff. Decomitting from the douche brothers not a difficult decision for the kids that did at that time. Richt on the other hand is a pro and things will continue to get better and better all the way to #6 , 7, 8 and so forth.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back