Jordan Cronkrite tweet....(deleted now)

Yea I laughed too man what's the point of waiting for a power outage to come out the closet and grope a guy you can do it on a message board I'm seeing. To each their own

Look at this sensitive *****. Your feelings get hurt easy, just like a female.

You on here daily trying to make eye contact with dudes daily you might be sensitive to they needs but not mine. I made an observation you trying to make a spiritual connect with no bars. Hittin a lick at an all dude spot called "the opening"... explain that name mane?

You ghey

Advertisement
The word is worsT. The most serious or unpleasant thing that could happen.

Worse is used when comparing two or more things. "The university of Florida offense is worse than a team of double amputees.

Lmao. In terms of personnel/ coaching performance. The loss to BC was easily one of the worse losses in um history. Mind you BC came into the game with a 3-8 record. That year, BC had lost more starts by starters due to injury/suspension than Miami did. BC was a garbage / handicapped 3-8 team and still beat Miami. That same BC team sucked so bad they only manger to win 2 games the next season.

Meanwhile Miami had Lamar miller, Travis Benjamin, Tommy Streeter, olivia Vernon, phil Dorsett, Brandon Washington, ray Armstrong, Sean spence, Allen hurns, Shantrel Henderson, denzel Perryman etc etc. and they couldn't beast a garbage bc team with numerous 2nd, third teamers and in one case a walk on.... guys who sucked so bad they won 2 games the next season.

The loses you mentioned were bad but at least the teams weren't handicapped and entering the game 3-8. Sorry but your buddy golden has 3 of the worse losses in Miami history with his 58-0 loss to Clemson and Maryland 2o11 and BC (which could be the worse loss in UM history!)

So many critical losses in 2011. We were on the verge with all those first rounders on the roster. And we were deep with talent, too. No holes at all in that roster. Nope. We were three deep at every position. I remember when all those juniors left early and went high in the draft. Man, Randy left a loaded team, and Al Golden just blew it.

Wait a second... Weren't those guys on the roster when we lost to USF? You know, that small team that could use a win over us to prove they belonged in the Big 3? No, that loss wasn't bad at all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back